• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
od576qO.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just took my car to the mechanic to get the compulsory pre-registration checkup. I need a $250 repair that I wasn't expecting, FML.
$250 repair
$40 pink slip (paperwork that says the car is roadworthy)
$395 green slip (6 months basic insurance)
$165 registration fee (for only 6 months)
$850 total for 6 months, how **** is that?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Took my 3DS XL to school today to let the computers teacher have a go. (He asked me to since he is getting one for himself and one for his son for Christmas) and he really liked it. He told me he is getting Pokémon X, ALBW, Fire Emblem, Bravery Default and a few others. When he opens it he'll text me his friend code, looking forward to the Pokémon battles with him (and some of you guys) over the holidays :P Last day of school is next Wednesday.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Indeed, that's pretty ****. When I was in college, I drove this old Oldsmobile that had something expensive fail every summer. One year I had just picked up a $400 paycheck and was on my way home when the fuel pump basically ate itself. Total cost: $394.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's not just sports. It's everything. Especially when discussing Mario vs. Sonic. People will argue each other to death over that, even when the obvious answer is that Sonic is better. :trollface:
I talk about the hockey game between Bruins vs Pens. That ended up in a huuuuge drama so badly I wonder if people really can even think clear. It's not like the supporters will live longer when their team wins. Maybe it's my european mentality but to me it is just sports and not freaking life itself

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Well, this is one thing that's on my mind because of something I wrote on the whiteboard in the room I'm in.
In Twilight Princess Hylian, I wrote "a sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body"
My little brother asked me what I wrote and I told him. His response? "Was that in the Bible?"
I died.

Also, I think I might be getting a 2DS for Christmas because 3DSs are way too expensive. Oh well, I GET TO PLAY THE GAMES, that's all that matters.

Salem

SICK
Took my 3DS XL to school today to let the computers teacher have a go. (He asked me to since he is getting one for himself and one for his son for Christmas) and he really liked it. He told me he is getting Pokémon X, ALBW, Fire Emblem, Bravery Default and a few others. When he opens it he'll text me his friend code, looking forward to the Pokémon battles with him (and some of you guys) over the holidays :P Last day of school is next Wednesday.
Your teacher is awesome.

Salem

SICK
Indeed, that's pretty ****. When I was in college, I drove this old Oldsmobile that had something expensive fail every summer. One year I had just picked up a $400 paycheck and was on my way home when the fuel pump basically ate itself. Total cost: $394.
Were Oldsmobile cars generally expensive like BMWs and stuff or average priced?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Oldsmobile used to be GM's mid to upper end line between Chevy and Cadillac. The '91 Cutlass I used to drive around was a hand-me-down from my dad.

5Js6H.jpg

Mine was grey. Good car until it started falling apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom