• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh my goodness I just ran into a treasure trove, I milked a cow this morning, and now it is snowing in my deserted homeland, God bless America! :zelda:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i still love him.

This is not depressing, stop with the not depressing things, you are BLESSED to be able to love someone even if it is false love in the end. God loves you and I do too, you are a wonderful girl MadameMajora and no one wants to see you SAD. Don't be sad over a blessed construct such as love, rather embrace it and take it to level 99 if it is posisble. If it isn't possible then God simply did not will it to be!

I harbor an intense feeling of deep affection for someone in this thread (I refuse to use that L-word) for what they just said, but I shall refrain from saying whom...

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Whoa whoa whoa. Everyone slow down...I have discovered the greatest unanswered question. Where in the world was the Iron Giant made? Was he a foreign robot or alien!?

On a side note...I am extremely thirsty

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My best friend got grounded after I was gone for a week. And of course we only had good snow during that period where she couldn't come out. It's all melted and now...ugh, so frustrating.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hate how people treat the Forum Games as a place to spam.

Inb4 it is even though it's not.

I mostly see HKs spamming it though. We have some great role models on this forum. I'm so glad it's a rank.

I mostly see HKs spamming it though. We have some great role models on this forum. I'm so glad it's a rank.

HKs tend to only post spam in forum game threads that call for spam. The "Troll Thread", the "Largest Thread," etc. are all essentially spam-laden threads, in the strictest sense of the definition. It's actually a boon to the forum community at large to have knights post in there at all, as such a thing was once considered a rarity and the idea itself gave rise to the notion that knights were too bourgeoisie to post in there. Us posting in there and communicating with regular members shows that knights, too, are allowed to be human, Pancake.

By the way, yours truly used to be one of the main visitors of the Forum Games section back in the day.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's really cold out and our heater just broke.
This is gonna be a fun night. :dry:

On a completely unrelated note, it has come to my attention that a member of my family has recently become a heroin addict. Don't let it take you man...

Oh, also:

This, I concur. It's OK to spam as long as you follow the rules of the thread. But I've seen people play games and be like "lol tiem to spam :trollface:", and it annoys the crap out of me!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
HKs tend to only post spam in forum game threads that call for spam. The "Troll Thread", the "Largest Thread," etc. are all essentially spam-laden threads, in the strictest sense of the definition. It's actually a boon to the forum community at large to have knights post in there at all, as such a thing was once considered a rarity and the idea itself gave rise to the notion that knights were too bourgeoisie to post in there. Us posting in there and communicating with regular members shows that knights, too, are allowed to be human, Pancake.

By the way, yours truly used to be one of the main visitors of the Forum Games section back in the day.

I played forum games how they were meant to be played. Most of the post I see from HKs now are spam post in games that aren't spam threads.

If you don't believe me, look through "How Well Do You Know The Above User" thread. I know I am one of the ones that didn't put actual numbers in, but at least they made sense.

No, I'm not saying HKs can't post in the FG section. I'm saying that everyone should play the games how they are meant to be play. Forget technicalities with rating games not actually being games. HKs should still follow the rules of each thread and section.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29884&page=70&p=821735&viewfull=1#post821735

EDIT: As an example...

But like, spamming something like the MvF game is OK. Go ahead, have a conversation; just make sure you post your number to keep the game going. There are some games in which spamming isn't an issue. I don't go into the FG much, but I do on occasion (more frequently as of late), and I do see people spamming where spam does not belong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom