• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Salem

SICK
Yesterday, I had the best sleep I had in AGES, like the MOMENT I put my head in my pillow, I fell asleep. :)

Last night my 13-year-old brother was taken to the ER and has been stuck at the hospital since with talk of Type 1 diabetes.

I know that he can handle this, and that lots of people live their whole lives with the disease, but no one ever wants anything to happen to people close to them...

Sheik

:the:
Aww yiizz, Danksgiving was pretty great. After the somewhat-boring time before and including dinner, we Gen-3'ers rocked out watched TV and ate cheese cubes and junk in the basement, and we all had a generally great time :D

Sheik

:the:
I type "Yuga" into Google Images and the Yuga we all love and is the 54th image!!!
How could he not appear until after FIFTY-THREE OTHER IMAGES?!

This. Is. Just. Sickening.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Mainly whats been on my mind is a girl. My family keeps pestering me about her, then wonders why I don't talk to them about it. See, my church has this dance every year that I want to ask her to, maybe as friends, maybe a date, idk. Anyways, this girl has a choir obligation, overnight, the very same night. She's talking to her music teacher about it on Monday, we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Also, Beat Hazard is a really great game.
Also, my Wii refuses to play dual-layered discs, and I can't play Smash Bros or Xenoblade: Chronicles. This makes me sad.
I need to expand upon my Christmas wish list, which isn't a bad thing at all. My parents are basically saying, "dude just tell us more stuff to buy you."
I need new headphones.
I'm still awaiting my Majora's Mask soundtrack that I ordered as a Gold Reward from Club Nintendo a few months ago; has anyone else received theirs yet?

EDIT: I am now thinking about how clean and nice ZD's posting format is. There's all these options right above the text input area; I've never realized before how convenient it is.
I now realize how many semi-colons I've used in this post. I may have used more in this post alone than the rest of my writing/typing career.

Last edited:

Necromancer

Leaning Towards Solace
Getting my Zelda game tomorrow, which is pretty exciting on it's own. My Radeon graphics card came in today, too! Gonna be going to my local crafting store in the afternoon as well, yey <3

The charger for my laptop keeps dying on me. If this keeps up, I'm not gonna have a laptop anymore. My charger's the only thing keeping my computer alive, and now it's dying.

I think my depression's coming back after feeling much happier couple months ago...... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom