• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
somebody please cure me of this ailment (life), it is pretty annoying atm and that is what is on my mind: annoying life being a huge disapointment.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"My life is a book waiting to be opened, but for some reason I only let you see the cover, or just the first page, you cannot see my heart, what I wish to show you... Why do I keep my heart closed up, when I want it open?"

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I am so ******* over this fire crisis now. I swear to god, this sucks. My best mate (as well as his whole suburb and a few other suburbs) just got a text message from the Fire Brigade saying to either seek shelter or evacuate now as the fire is close and is classified as out of control and I can hear a lot of sirens. It's 8km (about 5 miles) from where I live and probably only 4km from where my mate lives. Every day lately it's another friend that we are worrying about.

Tatltael

Site Staff
Sorry to hear that Jimmy. As for me, I'm dealing with the frustrations of registering for courses, so a lot of things are on my mind regarding that plus all the other work I have to do at the moment.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
SfqnDKe.jpg

;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom