• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I'm so tired of someone over at another site trashing my love for Wind Waker HD so far. I know it's an easy game, but I just wish he'd stop ruining my enjoyment of it. He does the same act towards Pokemon X/Y. :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm so tired of someone over at another site trashing my love for Wind Waker HD so far. I know it's an easy game, but I just wish he'd stop ruining my enjoyment of it. He does the same act towards Pokemon X/Y. :(

I'm sorry that I hate on all of the games that I happen to dislike, please don't hurt me Q_Q

Remember, you have your opinion and everyone else has theirs. :3

F

FrostyFire

Really, nothing bothers me other than the fact that I'm just lonely. I don't have a girlfriend and all my friends do, so I always end up being a third wheel.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
4LQPm

I beat FTL without hacking!!!! :D

I'm gonna kill both my tests tomorrow, get my drawing homework done early, and then spend the weekend just playing the crap out of Pokemon Y. Sounds like such a good plan.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I keep freaking out and getting scared that I will accidentally do something that will make people hate me. I am surprisingly really good at doing that. I'm just feeling insecure, hopeless, and scared right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom