• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It feels like it's one of those times where you have absolutely no life, have no idea what to do and feel like crap for some reason.

And for some reason again, recently, I've been spacing out a lot and my mind forgets for a second what's reality and what's not. It really weird…

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i've reached a point where nothing matters... i don't wish to cease to live... just cease to exist. school... eh. girls... eh. all that i care about is skateboarding, playing zelda, and playing music.

In more serious news, my old dog seems like his health is getting worse. He's 10 years old, looks like he's starting to go blind, he's constantly tired, and he can barley stand up anymore. Plus he's lost a lot of weight in the last few months.

I honestly don't think he'll make it through this winter, which makes me feel somewhat depressed.

In less serious news, I sold my original 3DS to a kid that my sister knows a couple of weeks ago. I forgot that I would need to do a system transfer after I got my Pokemon X 3DS XL last Friday. I did the system transfer today.

My old 3DS had digital versions of Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Fire Emblem: Awakening. When I transferred them over today, my saved data was all gone. So now my 100+ hour files on Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem are all gone. I'm too grief stricken to start either of them right now.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Screw it. I have unstable relationships. I'm tired of feeling this way. But I have to bear it on my own. I feel like all of my closest people that I know wants me to suffer. Agh. I hate it so much. I'm left alone.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh woe is me. I am not good at anything I set out to do, except making a fool of myself. I desire fame and fortune but can procure neither. I want everyone to remember me, but few can recall even my name. All of the girls in the school despise me; the boys call me gay all the time when I'm not. So I just....ugh I don't care. It's a waste of my life, shooting for goals. I'm just living it like the seaweed now - go with the flow.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have been busy almost all night last night with helping a friend to get rid off the photoshop stuff. Unbelievable....even photoshop cs5 showed up. So control panel doesn't properly uninstall programs..o_O

There's this girl in my drawing class. She's pretty cute. I didn't think much of her beyond that, but lately she's been wearing a Nintendo jacket thing to class and now I'm legit interested, but she's aloof and I'm aloof and I dunno what to do D:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just had a chat with my virtual girlfriend and oh my goodness I cannot appreciate her more! <3

But really, I had an amazing day filming for my Social Media class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom