• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
After a nice conversation with Annie, I've realized that if I get all my credits this year, if I am correct, I only need to take 3 classes senior year. Did I really plan out high school that well?

I don't even know what to do. I only need to take a Social Studies class, an English class, and a Math class. I will take Government for Social Studies. I might take Pre-Calculus for Math because I think I have to. I don't know if I should take English 101 or English IV though. I may or may not take Choir and I might take AP or Honors classes because of all my free time.

I should pass Junior year first before I worry about this though. :P

Can you get away with only doing 3 classes?

At my school, we need at least 7 classes in Grade 12 (8 is the norm, but grads are permitted to have a spare), but you can get away with 6 if you have a valid reason. But 3???

Oh, and also, English is the only required Grade 12 course here. We can take English 12, Communications 12, or Literature 12. Maths, Sciences, Social Studies, etc are all optional, except we need at least 84 credits to graduate (4 credits per course, count begins in Grade 10).

I only took 7 courses this year, but I also took Jazz Band as an EC, and that's worth an additional 4 credits. Going into Grade 12, I have 72 credits, and only need 12 more... I think I'm good. XD

And I totally went completely off track here. :sweat:
Ya, don't let me compare Canadian education to American education... it could end up being a novel. :P

At the moment I am thinking about God, life, my best friend that I can't live without, think about constantly, and probably drive her crazy from time to time, and Final Fantasy XIV. I need to log back into that soon and continue leveling up Miner...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
My mind is so jumbled I'm just going to list what I'm thinking

Stealth Rock
Area of Triangles
Quantum Physics (which is fun)
Vector Calculus (which is also fun)
Toxic Spikes
My rumbling belly
Geometry
Trigonometry
Calculus
Subjective Nouns
My phone (which is right next to me)
How handsome Mases is

Dimooshky

The Mauve Avenger
Back to school today *grooann*, but one of my new maths teachers (I get 4 now..yippeee) has the best room. There are portals - as in Valve's Portal portals - on either side of the room, Boba and Jango Fett helmets on either side of the white board and...most importantly...A Triforce and a picture of ALttP Link holding the Triforce above his head. :bunnylink:

New favorite teacher.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I confuse myself...

Back to school today *grooann*, but one of my new maths teachers (I get 4 now..yippeee) has the best room. There are portals - as in Valve's Portal portals - on either side of the room, Boba and Jango Fett helmets on either side of the white board and...most importantly...A Triforce and a picture of ALttP Link holding the Triforce above his head. :bunnylink:

New favorite teacher.

Now_You__re_Thinking_w_Portals_by_PokemonMastu.png

This is what your math class will be.

I'm just worrying if I should try to find a boyfriend yet. I feel like I want to, but I doubt it'd end well. So I guess I'll just play it safe for now, and see what life eventually brings me until I'm confident enough to search for myself.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I think I did one of my best performances in drama today. The topic itself was pretty dark, but our group did a fantastic job- our teacher even teared up ;_;
During one part I get slapped to the ground and landed a little roughly on my wrist, so it's pretty sore :facepalm: but it was totally worth it!
I also completely tanked a math quiz, but I don't care about math so it didn't do a whole lot to ruin my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom