• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

The thing on my mind now are the Saturday nights when I'd stay up late with my PS2 running SOCOM 2 Online in a private room with a friend(who I only knew online) chatting and joking while watching an episode of InuYasha and busting out laughing when hearing a *SMACK* every time Miroku would get slapped by Sango, and then laugh even harder when seeing the hand print on his face. After all of that we'd go through at least one full match which I would always lose. Thanks to "Those Nights" by Skillet.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm currently in a state of confusion, concern and partial pain.

I'm feeling sick, but just a second ago it faded away. My parents are way out of state with my sister because she just left for college the other day. The babysitter is at work. I'm just…ugh.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It took 3 days and a lot of thinking, but I've decided to drop AP Government. The class is just too difficult and is designed for people who've already taken Honors (of which I haven't). Not only that, but the reading... I'd rather be shot than read those textbook chapters. Then we get into class the next day and we don't even talk about the reading (or go into much detail)! Tbqh, we talked a LOT about current events today, and the reading is based on stuff that happened between the 1600s-1800s. Like, what the hell? How are we supposed to learn anything? I get that it's AP and everything, but jeeze. I need to talk to my counselor to see what I can do, or if I can even withdraw and take another class at all (if I need to take a regular academic class in order for it to fit in with my schedule, then I'm all for it, because right now I'm in a living hell).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This thread (I mean the stuff and not the forum threads) is so thin it breaks when you even look at it

:right:

I have an Earth & Space Science project already; it's only the third day of school. I'm mighty confused on what I gotta do. Gamma rays? eeh.

But on the other hand, Contemporary Media is actually shaping up to be a fun class - we're watching The Social Network - and I'm also paying attention in Art History.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My Grandma's been doing bad for years, but she always seems to hold on. Unfortunately, since I only really get to see her pretty much twice a year, I leave her house worrying that it will be the last time I see her every single time.

Today, I found out that might be true. We went to her house after finding out that she had fallen four times in the past week, so we figured she'd want company. While there, we also found out that her heart has been shocked 3 times in the past 5 days. She has never had it this bad before. It really does seem like today may have been my last visit with her ever, and it really saddens me to think that she could be leaving this world at any time.

I feel for you Tster buddy. :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom