• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I had no sleep last night due to a crazy heatwave... and it seems like that heatwave is here to stay for a while 'cause it's still damn hot. Looks like I'll be losing a lot of sleep these next few days ;_;

Night Owl

~Momentai
AND THEN YOU FIND OUT A FEW MONTHS LATER THAT THE PIECE WAS IN YOUR ROOM THE WHOLE TIME.

Yup, it's happened to me. -__-
Sadly I doubt that will happen. Chances are the piece was thrown out during some previous cleaning.
(We aren't always the best at putting away stuff)

My mom was in a car crash today.

Luckily, nothing overly bad happened.

But the perpetrator drove off right away...
It's great that nothing happened.

Plus a hit run is a criminal offence.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
OMG, I have 2 days off work and HOPEFULLY I will get my car all fixed up before I take the offspring to their dads(:sick:) but me and the man have a big BBQ planned for Sunday and its gonna be epic!! Plus I feel all warm and fuzzy since I traded a shift for a coworker so he can see this sports game doodad that his sister bought him and his GF tickets like 3 MONTHS ago and he requested it off but the bossman scheduled him anyways(WTF dude?) so NOW he can go see the game. Im like yey!!! So aside from my AC being broken and it being hot as all ****ing hell outside, I have a cold beer in hand and Im hoping the man will show up tonight for some snuggle time, its been a pretty ****ing good day!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My Grandma's been doing bad for years, but she always seems to hold on. Unfortunately, since I only really get to see her pretty much twice a year, I leave her house worrying that it will be the last time I see her every single time.

Today, I found out that might be true. We went to her house after finding out that she had fallen four times in the past week, so we figured she'd want company. While there, we also found out that her heart has been shocked 3 times in the past 5 days. She has never had it this bad before. It really does seem like today may have been my last visit with her ever, and it really saddens me to think that she could be leaving this world at any time.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OMG, I have 2 days off work and HOPEFULLY I will get my car all fixed up before I take the offspring to their dads(:sick:) but me and the man have a big BBQ planned for Sunday and its gonna be epic!! Plus I feel all warm and fuzzy since I traded a shift for a coworker so he can see this sports game doodad that his sister bought him and his GF tickets like 3 MONTHS ago and he requested it off but the bossman scheduled him anyways(WTF dude?) so NOW he can go see the game. Im like yey!!! So aside from my AC being broken and it being hot as all ****ing hell outside, I have a cold beer in hand and Im hoping the man will show up tonight for some snuggle time, its been a pretty ****ing good day!

Not to mention your Mafia game has finally started. :)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
One friend says that she doesn't want to be with me anymore. Another says that I should be with the girl who left me.

I would rather be alone. I'll suffer. I don't care that much anymore about myself.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
One friend says that she doesn't want to be with me anymore. Another says that I should be with the girl who left me.

I would rather be alone. I'll suffer. I don't care that much anymore about myself.

Viooooooooooo, you must calm down about this, okay? You are blowing everything WAAAAAAY out of proportion. It is so so hard to analyze these types of situations especially at your age, where your brain is saying, "Oh let's do whatever we want in here because I'm a nutcase." There's not much I can do for you over the internet, and my best advice is what people like Az have already told you. Get help from an adult. Tell your parents, tell their parents. You cannot do this alone, okay? :>

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I just got out from my first college class and I can truthfully say that I was the loneliest I've ever been. :<

:( Well, my bros and sisters always say it takes awhile before you become friends with people. Usually they become friends with people in their study group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom