• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am so white. The only "non-white" race that was one of my ancestors, that I know of, was Cherokee, but I'm not even 1% Cherokee.

I'm serious. Every time I go to a family reunion it's all white people. xD

Don't know why that's on my mind...

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Screw it. I made her feel this way. I made her feel unwanted. I made her feel dead and she might will be. It's my fault.

No you didn't. You may have made a mistake, but you didn't mean too. It's up to her to choose how she is going to react to things. Don't blame yourself for things you can't control. Just do what you can to make it right, and leave it at that.

I live downwind about 100-200 miles from a wildfire that has been going for weeks now. The smoke was so bad that we had lit-up signs on the freeway warning of low visibility (half mile or less), and the air in my town and the surrounding areas was deemed a health hazard. Now the smoke has cleared a little bit, but won't be gone for a few more weeks. I had some kind of flu about 2 weeks ago that made me cough so bad I'd start retching, and now the smoke is continuing my cough, making it hard to carry on conversations or even do my work without a constant need to cough. It's stupid.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
School this year. :< I'm afraid I will do pretty bad on the SAT and PSAT/NMSQT, because A) I don't believe I test well, and :cool: I'm just not that good anyway.

Clank

Hmm
School this year. :< I'm afraid I will do pretty bad on the SAT and PSAT/NMSQT, because A) I don't believe I test well, and :cool: I'm just not that good anyway.

Eh, don't worry about it too much, I mean do study hard and you will do well, but don't worry about perfection too much.

Then again I haven't taken the SAT, only the ACT which is said to be a bit easier by some, idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom