• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
trenzalore_zps0b452699.gif

My face after ranting to a friend for 20 or so minutes about everything that's making my life hell.
*hugs Term* I know those feelings! :kawaii: That face pretty much sums up me in a nutshell.

My Wii won't read any of my discs and I've been depressed ever since. :kawaii: :cry:

I get to move out to my apartment for the semester this Saturday! Although it's nice living with my parents for the summer, I'm ready to get away for a few months.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well i had a talk with my bros Big Octo, Xyphon, and Dan. It was good stuff, yes I know I am a biscuit sometimes - British biscuits as in doggy treats - but still I like to say I am NOT an egotistical maniac or whatever, thanks, that is all.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I may have to get glasses which means I have to pay for them. That's alright though; being black I'm used to hardships and things'll only get worse from here on.

The graduate schools that I would really like to go to are extremely expensive, and I don't know if I'll be able to go to a school I truly want to study at because of money issues. As a music student, loans would be hard to pay off, and scholarships are extremely competitive. I still have a year to figure out what to do at least.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Goodbye Shortie. You were a good dog. :(

And goodbye Hades. You were an awesome ferret. :(

Not my pets, but I grew extremely close to them, so I am just as upset as their owners. But they both had tumors, and couldn't hold on any longer. It was for the best. They're in a better place now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom