• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
GO AWAY

GO AWAY

GO AWAY

GO AWAY

GO AWAY

WHY ARE YOU BOTH HAVING A CONVERSATION NEXT TO MY DESK!

GET OUT!

I...

**** OFF

THIS IS SERIOUSLY MAKING ME SO MAD

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

My university is starting classes again soon, and I'm sad because a lot of my friends won't be around this year... This will be the start of my fifth year (although, I'll only need to complete half of this next year to graduate) and most of my friends finished after four years. The worst part about this is that I was supposed to graduate last May like most of my other friends, but there was an unfortunate circumstance that prevented that from happening. I was involved in a highway car accident last December which resulted in me getting stitches in my upper lip (no other injuries thankfully) which made playing the trumpet impossible for three months. During these three months, I had my senior recital scheduled (which is required in order to graduate with the degree I'm going for), and thus I had to cancel and reschedule it for this coming Fall.

Although this all was unfortunate, there were quite a few good things that came from it! In recovering from the injury, I was able to take my time with the basics of playing, and am now playing better than I was before the accident! Also, I've had a chance to travel the country and tour schools I'm looking into for graduate school which has made for an amazing summer. There's always a silver lining! :)

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
past regrets mostly, my band, my few remaining friends, the oddly vivid dreams i've been having lately, the occasional thought of a girl passes through my head, and the ominous things the future could bring.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
(read this in a flamboyant voice)

OH EM GEE!

According to the villagers in my town in New Leaf, there is a rumor being spread around that I'm a fashoinista.

Oh no you didn't, gurl!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
OMGGG

3YLcG

ILU

i luv u
Wore lipstick for the first time! I felt so chic and classy. Also got some poster frames that fit my Zelda T-shirts so I can have fabric-y posters on my Zelda wall. Now I need like $100 to buy enough extras XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom