• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My plane takes off in less than half an hour. It's my first time on a plane, lets see how this goes.

EDIT: Just touched down, that was a nice and quick flight :)

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Hmm...

-I like having females as my avatar for some reason.
-I like having my gender set as female for some reason.
-I find it easier to talk to females for some reason.
-Most of my friends are female for some reason (but the reason might be because of the statement above).

I don't really know what I think...

I'm probably weird...

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I'm competing in a run this weekend against roughly 50-150 other people depending on how many show up. I haven't been practicing very much and for those of you that know I am a VERY competitive person and I hate losing. I'm afraid I might not be able to win, it's a 10K race and I usually don't run that high a distance although I am a much better distance runner then just sprinter. I ran just over half of that yesterday in 18.21.7, which if I were to able to maintain that speed would be over two minutes faster then the person who won it last year. If I had just practiced then I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest, but now I don't know... I also get asthma, which could come into to play seeing as I basically will push myself until I either die or pass out in competitions like these. So yeah, if I suddenly disappear and never return over the weekend, it was asthma. :D

Anyhoo, I am worried and this is the main thing on my mind so yeah... not that anyone cares lol! xD

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm competing in a run this weekend against roughly 50-150 other people depending on how many show up. I haven't been practicing very much and for those of you that know I am a VERY competitive person and I hate losing. I'm afraid I might not be able to win, it's a 10K race and I usually don't run that high a distance although I am a much better distance runner then just sprinter. I ran just over half of that yesterday in 18.21.7, which if I were to able to maintain that speed would be over two minutes faster then the person who won it last year. If I had just practiced then I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest, but now I don't know... I also get asthma, which could come into to play seeing as I basically will push myself until I either die or pass out in competitions like these. So yeah, if I suddenly disappear and never return over the weekend, it was asthma. :D

Anyhoo, I am worried and this is the main thing on my mind so yeah... not that anyone cares lol! xD

Good luck, mate! :yes:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Here's a serious question.

WHY is the American media so interested in the British Royal family?

The original colonists came to this country to get away from England, and we separated to get out from under the Royal's foot.

The next heir to the throne cannot possibly affect our lives in any possible way, unless we allow ourselves to be consumed by intrigue.

I suppose it could just be a continuation of the "Celebrity Effect," where we give way too much thought to the daily, personal lives of stuck-up, rich snobs.

(yes I'm generalizing but that's sort of the standard)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm starting to get more and more annoyed with my sister, not because of anything she said or did to me, but because when my mom bought her last computer, my sister went with her to make sure she didn't get ripped off... but since my sister had NO clue what kind of things my mom would want to use her computer for (nor do I think she cared to find out), my sister decided a CRAP Asus laptop was more than enough for my mom to use. This of course, has lead to a myraid of obstacles for every kind of project me and my mom wanted to do together, the latest being making my mom a Netflix account. We had already demonstrated how easy it was to connect my computer to the TV and watch things there, however when we connected mom's laptop the sound wouldn't transfer and nothing I did would make any difference, so I went and connected an extra audio wire outside the hdmi-connection which had been enough to resolve a similar problem I had connecting a past laptop to a former tv of mine, but to no use. We finally found a solution by putting PC-speakers on either side of the TV and run the sound through there, but seriously that shouldn't be necessary.

I've already told mom that the next time she buys herself a computer I'm gonna go with her and together we'll find her the right kind of computer, but mom's already really dishearted by all the trouble her current computer has put her through, which just makes me even more annoyed with my sister.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Hmm...

-I like having females as my avatar for some reason.
-I like having my gender set as female for some reason.
-I find it easier to talk to females for some reason.
-Most of my friends are female for some reason (but the reason might be because of the statement above).

I don't really know what I think...

I'm probably weird...

I just thought of another one

-I like being female characters in video games (unless they're sexualized af but I don't even play those games xD)

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I like being female characters in video games (unless they're sexualized af but I don't even play those games xD)

actor_6776.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom