• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm irritated at myself for inadvertently starting a night of Skype controversy by referencing something that happened in the past.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, we all start things and controversy is simply another part of life's depressive grays. You'll live on, trust me! Besides, we all need some good controversy once in a while!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Thought the GKA Final Round was supposed to be up yesterday, yet it's not. In that case, I misled some guys on Skype.

Wow, In_time, you've reached an all time low this time. I was really excited for the Final Round, and you just crushed my dreams. Q_Q
Oh well. It's simply the grays of life reaching into me. There could be worse situations than a Final Round not being posted. :/

Wow, In_time, you've reached an all time low this time. I was really excited for the Final Round, and you just crushed my dreams. Q_Q
Oh well. It's simply the grays of life reaching into me. There could be worse situations than a Final Round not being posted. :/

I managed to catch Jimmy on Skype before his plane departure. He'll be away this weekend for his mother's birthday so that final round likely won't be up until Monday.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll see what I can do over the weekend if I get time :)
Also you guys are free to go ahead with more editing, organization and posting without me if there are enough of you to finish things up. I made the actual thread draft yesterday (or the day before), so after some editing it should be up very soon, sorry about the delay everyone.
Now.... I have to wake up in 4 hours. Time for bed :P

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
What is there not to be happy about? Talking to my best friend always makes me happy.

He cheered me up when I was down yesterday. Thank you, Mathias <3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wow I just read some awesome messages!

And I am uploading some vids after like 3 week hiatus ;p
And I'm also back to exercising due to the sun coming out of its corner. ;p

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I've been thinking about myself a lot lately. Not in a vain way. I'm just starting to wonder who I am. I guess I'm in the "questioning stage" of my life. I'm questioning my beliefs and my morals. I'm starting to look on the other side of things and wondering if I'm right or they're right.

I'm just hoping that my final decision of who I am is the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom