• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have been watching the Harry Potter movies and now I really want to reread the books. Harry Potter is what got me into reading and just watching the movies gives me serious nostalgia.

Also, Luna Lovegood is my favorite character and even seeing her in a small scene makes me fangirl.

Dude, Luna's hot as hell <3

I met this girl in an out of town coffee shop yesterday, who told me I was cute. I asked for her number, and she gave it. I went to text her a few minutes ago, just to realize that I forgot her number.

wtf is wrong with me?? :kawaii:

Note to self: Next time, give her your number instead.

Stupid stupid stupid!!

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I finally feel like I can eat something without throwing it up! WHOOOOO! :D Lol, I've been sick today, but I am feeling much better now. And I've gotten to spend my morning and afternoon just chillin, and listening to metal. :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well today started out incredibly ****** thanks to some crap my dad started, but, it has gotten better with this cool shirt and the return o fmy sister. The only thing I'm missing is my brother. I love them :)

Oh, and it got better thanks to Classic Mode actually killing some of dese idiots.**** you Maribelle

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Arizona is literally turning into hell.

3vXc6.png

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hawt Damn I got my first golf comp of the summer tomorrow and I'm achey as :? right now. Plus I have to get up like at 7.00am but I ain't tired >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom