• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is that actually how he treats his guitar??

OH+MY+GOD+THAT+S+NOT+HOW+YOU+EAT+IT+_f99130d203e9005e3f926fb48965b0e6.jpg

All three of them :/
---------------
I'm happy now because it's Wednesday so I don't have school today. I have work later tonight but I can sleep in :)

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Jess and I were practicing for the talent show on Thursday and we decided to take a break. She put on a One Direction song and started dancing to it. Well, one of the kids from band had came into the room and stuck his face in the window to the room we were in. She jumped up, screamed and fell backward. It made my day.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I just realized that I have a research paper due one week from today, and I haven't even started it yet. I think I'm a little behind, seeing as we've had 3 months to work on it...

I blame le internetz

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
jdwjskkaa

part of my english final is today, and then i've got a big lab for chem, and then i've got a french quiz
then tomorrow i have a doctor's appointment, my french dialogue, and another big chem test
friday is my geometry test which idek what i'm doing, my friend an I did the homework together last night and we barely knew what to do

need hepl

life alert

u dere

???

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's Wednesday
booty call
I am so wishing that we got some milk yesterday -.- I will go to school WITHOUT BREAKFAST again Q+Q

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just got home from work. It was the last training shift for a pair of my trainees today and they did really well :) That brings the amount of trainees I've had to 38 different people :)

Anyway, for the rest of the night. I'll be doing homework like every other night in the last week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom