• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
This new episode is taking far too long to download... also I mixed up download speed with something else, thought the 0.5kbs was my speed...

2Wf3E.png

It's been so cold lately and it's not even Winter yet, it's gonna be a cold winter here this year :/
Sometimes I wish I could just hibernate June - August :P

I was confused until I remembered: "Australia!"

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I shouldn't miss this guy. I should hate him and want him to die. But I don't. Instead, I still love him. I still love him even though he believes someone else instead of me. I want to talk to him and only him and no one else. Instead, when I tried in the past, he acts like a total jerk and goes on thinking I'm some ***** because of what this other guy put through his head. When will I ever learn? Not as long as I live.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
There is a bird's nest on the roof of our house. The pigeons have a baby. We say the baby walking around today. And it's almost fully grown :D It looks just like its parents, just it had a few strands of rough white feathers clinging to it's neck. But otherwise, it's a full adult. And in just a few week too! Wow!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Last night (Saturday) at work our McDonalds store was #1 in the country leader board for drive thru at one stage (there are around 650 McDonalds Drive Thru's in the country so that's a pretty good achievement). We got up to #3 during lunch today. Winning :)

I just came home to find out that my parents moved my younger brother out of our flat and into their house until he pulls his act together (probably gonna be a while). So now I have 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a lounge room all to myself and will now be able to keep it clean and not smelling like cigarettes :) Hopefully this will remove some of the stress I've been having about my brother and how he treats our flat, also I hope some good comes out of it for him and he realizes that he is lucky for what he has and should look after his things/living space :)

Now... Homework calls :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom