• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am so miserable right now I just want to jump off the roof but I cant get the motivation even for that.

What's making YOU miserable? What's making ME miserable is the complete lack of progress I see in every corner of the Internet.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I started crying in the middle of class today
It
It did not end well
and i had to walk home in the rain which is less depressing and more minor annoyance but it still kinda sucked

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i need a minute to vent because this is one of the only places i can do it so
my friends and i are all experiencing severe emotional issues, 2 of them self harm, one has extreme anxiety issues, and one just told me the other day that she's extremely depressed and has been considering self-harm and has all these crazy inner demons, she says she can't sleep and her family treats her like crap and today at lunch she wouldn't eat because she said she wasn't hungry
but she said that the day before that
and the day before that
and it sucks because
se's always been the most optimistic, happy, enthusiastic one of our little group
and to see her deteriorate like this is absolutely killing me.
i'm just trying to fix everyone and i'm kind of breaking myself because there is so little i can do and the people i love are falling and i can't do anything to catch them and it hurts, so, so much
every time i read a personal blog post of theirs i blame myself for not being there, i blame myself for not being able to stop them from feeling this way
and at school it's sunshine and rainbows and everyone pretends everything's A-OK and they tell me they're okay and then they post something and I know, I know they aren't.
i'm the most stable out of us right now which is barely because i'm dealing with my own issues too and trying to handle mine plus everyone else's is just
i'm falling apart too and
i don't know what to do
i'm 50 shades of ****ed up, man
i know that if my friend self-harms
i won't forgive myself.
ever.
i don't want her to end up like the rest of us
and yeah that's what's on my mind right now
sorry

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Apparently, throwing a pokeball at her is not the correct way to catch the girl you have a crush on... I guess I'll have to try something else.

I do have a Master Ball... That won't fail, right?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Ven is discussing a character in the SB who has a similar name to my crush... back on my mind.

Apparently, throwing a pokeball at her is not the correct way to catch the girl you have a crush on... I guess I'll have to try something else.

I do have a Master Ball... That won't fail, right?

Kindly tell me you are kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom