• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Trolling with C4 is on my mind atm <3

also these three projects, have to gather supplies and stuff.

Somehow during a conversation today I randomly said a sentence in a British accent without trying or thinking about it. Then someone turned around to ask if it was my real accent. I was quite confused.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Somehow during a conversation today I randomly said a sentence in a British accent without trying or thinking about it. Then someone turned around to ask if it was my real accent. I was quite confused.

That happened to me in 8th grade and a lot of guys thought I was British. I then spoke in my normal Californian accent and confusion was dispelled.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm really wondering why it was snowing just last week, and now it's 30 degrees. Seriously strange weather patterns here...

EDIT: Nevermind... It was 30 degrees an hour ago, now it 14 degrees and super super windy...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Went out shopping with my best mate today. We had lunch and went Mother's Day shopping. I got Mum a $50 iTunes Gift Card and an iPod shuffle, she loves music but doesn't have an iPod so hopefully she loves it :)
I also ran into someone that I know from another forum and had a quick chat, it's nice to see people in person that you met online.

Dan

I had a nightmare, the most terrible nightmare I've ever had, I was.... somebody else, it was so horrible I've never felt such depression before. As soon as I woke up I breath in relief, I was me. The greatest set of atoms the universe contains, Thank GoD for me. :')

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm a bit concerned about bringing my laptop to school today. I'm sure it will be okay, but you know, stuff can happen.

I'm not sure why, but I advise against it. :/
---
I don't know what to do with the rest of my school year. I'm already done with state testing so why should I have to come the last three weeks? I COULD be making some serious bling bling because my job opens up to the weekday slot for the rest of this month through summer, but NO. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom