• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I'm being force to go to my high school prom by my mother. She says I'll regret it if I don't go, but I honestly rather be on Xbox Live or have a sleepover with friends. She doesn't know that prom is going to be just another dance wear everyone is grind dancing & I'm hanging at the snack bar eating, trying to look for friends to leave to go to Denny's or Olive Garden with.

I'm being force to go to my high school prom by my mother. She says I'll regret it if I don't go, but I honestly rather be on Xbox Live or have a sleepover with friends. She doesn't know that prom is going to be just another dance wear everyone is grind dancing & I'm hanging at the snack bar eating, trying to look for friends to leave to go to Denny's or Olive Garden with.

Agreed girl. Prom is just another pointless event in high school.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Going out tonight for the first time in at least a month, and my last exam of my undergraduate degree is Tuesday 7pm (after which is shall be getting all kinds of inebriated). I am excite to finish this chapter of my life with a bang :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
float x;
float y;
cout<<"Enter first number:\n";
cin >> x;
cout <<"Enter the second number:\n";
cin>> y;