• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My brother is having his 15th birthday party at our house at the moment, his friends are all ******. Almost everyone seems to be drunk and a few of them are vomiting, including my brother. He is ******* 15 years old WTF, is this what "normal" teenagers (14-16 year olds) do at parties? Because seriously I've never been to a party like this...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
My brother is having his 15th birthday party at our house at the moment, his friends are all ******. Almost everyone seems to be drunk and a few of them are vomiting, including my brother. He is ******* 15 years old WTF, is this what "normal" teenagers (14-16 year olds) do at parties? Because seriously I've never been to a party like this...

Yep, you pretty much just covered it all except for the teenage pregnancies! =)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yep, you pretty much just covered it all except for the teenage pregnancies! =)

:/
Anyways my parents and I just found their vodka hidden in the house and replaced it with water and found the burbone and replaced it with normal coke then put them back. It will be a rude shock when they find out later, serves them right for lying and saying they didn't have any...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
:/
Anyways my parents and I just found their vodka hidden in the house and replaced it with water and found the burbone and replaced it with normal coke then put them back. It will be a rude shock when they find out later, serves them right for lying and saying they didn't have any...

Ah yes, the good old snatch n' grab trick where you replace alcoholic beverages with something as simple as soda or water! ;D
I love doing that since there is always brats that will keep drinking that water thinking it's some "swag" drink and pretend to get drunk not knowing it's just water, never gets old lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom