• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Tweaked my ankle when I slid back into second after getting caught in a rundown during my softball game tonight. The fact that the center fielder played division II baseball was NOT in the scouting report (hint: there is no scouting report). Now I get to limp around for two days and with each step, I will be reminded of my failure.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Tweaked my ankle when I slid back into second after getting caught in a rundown during my softball game tonight. The fact that the center fielder played division II baseball was NOT in the scouting report (hint: there is no scouting report). Now I get to limp around for two days and with each step, I will be reminded of my failure.

Were you at least safe?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I was doing a layout for a Steampunk TARDIS console in my head and lo and behold I find THAT (V) on google images.

00012eq0

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
My one friend apparently won't ever be able to forgive herself for a terrible mistake she made and will feel guilty forever, in truth that annoys me though, it's gonna be hard for me to not bug her about it...and actually I'm likely gonna be on her case about it a lot, she doesn't need to act like this in my opinion, I don't know what she did but I hate seeing her this way.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Were you at least safe?

I suppose technically speaking I was, but the umpire had a different point of view on the matter. Physical pain as both a metaphor for and a constant reminder of failure is why this incident makes the Depressing Thread.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ehm...the only thing on my mind at the moment is learning the ways of real-estate. I have purchased an economics book using some liberal methods and I realize now that it isn't as easy-peasy as I once thought it was.

'That really is a stupid way of doing things. I'd bother to bring it up as an issue if there was even the slightest chance anyone would pay attention.'

I would. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom