• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe; all mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe~

I do enjoy the Jabberwocky...

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The teeth that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub Bird, and shun the lonely Bandersnatch!

Vorpal Swords and Tumtum trees. Eyes of Flame on an evil monster. I LOVE the Jabberwocky--you truly have no idea.

Say anything? Homestuck.

What did you expect?

In all truth. Anira makes such an excellent Sylph of Void it's not even funny. I'm so proud.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The teeth that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub Bird, and shun the lonely Bandersnatch!

Vorpal Swords and Tumtum trees. Eyes of Flame on an evil monster. I LOVE the Jabberwocky--you truly have no idea.

The Cheshire Cat made me love it, ahahah.

But anyways, this LP I'm watching is quite fun, I wonder what's gonna happen later.

octorok74

TETTAC
It's warm, it's sunny outside, and I'm talking to one of my great friends. It truely is another great day on this greatest nation on God's green Earth.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
careers class is stupid
it's pretty much
"oh so what do you want to do when you get older?"
"well i'd like to-"
"no you can't do that"
uGHHHHH
i tried explaining some of my ideals to the class today and people just stared
sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom