• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
does anyone else like
really miss steve irwin
because i do
tumblr_mbczkjolRu1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Post Cold War socioeconomic and political environment in eastern Europe extending into present day. Just some casual research for fun.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wish that people would stop complaining about life. Whatever was done in the past happened and either good or bad came out of it. There is nothing you can do about it so why don't you just accept the fact that it happened and live the rest of your life without complaining about things that, no matter what, you can't change? Things happen for a reason, they might not have gone they way you were hoping them to go, but the past is the past. Worry about the now and just think about the future.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
OMG I was bullied and sent to the office Friday, it really hurts :(

aside from trying to find a way to beat the hell out of the bullies, I'm thinking about my PAYCHECK and how much longer I need to work at my current job. My supervisor thinks that I want to hold the job even through the summer...she couldn't be MORE WRONG.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just found out that the bassist of a band I liked died yesterday at the age 42.

It's sad to see how short life can be for some people.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Nothing is worrying me. Whatever was done in the past is behind me now. The future is more important. People change, I don't see myself as the same hormonal crazed, pessimistic, sensitive, kid-that-needs-to-learn-how-to-take-a-joke teen as I was a couple months ago.

Dan

Nothing is worrying me. Whatever was done in the past is behind me now. The future is more important. People change, I don't see myself as the same hormonal crazed, pessimistic, sensitive, kid-that-needs-to-learn-how-to-take-a-joke teen as I was a couple months ago.

Erm.... Yeah... :)
Anyway I'm happy because I am now a proud owner of a mop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom