• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am freaking stressed. My father forced me into doing track at school, even though I said I was unready. I am not the worst one out there, but my coach signed me up for the mile. A mile! So now I am going to be running that in 7 minutes while the other teams do it in around 5. I am so going to humiliate myself! .....and in my defense, I am only a freshman and the others have seniors/juniors running it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I finally suceeded in dropping my Chemistry class. Now I have an empty hour in my day.

The only difference is that now I don't have an incompetent wasting my time. Also I'm learning the same amount.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Now I've dropped second period, I have a free hour. Not sure wheter I should just keep to myself or TA second period Spanish, the class my crush has at that time...

Decisions decisions...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My choir teacher is leaving at the end of this year. I don't think I can deal with the fact that the next two years won't be the same.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm auditioning for the Tempest at a local theatre and even though I probably won't make it (and I'm not even certain on whether I'd be able to fit it into my schedule) this is the first time I've actually gone and auditioned for something so I feel pretty proud of myself for that.

Dan

My choir teacher is leaving at the end of this year. I don't think I can deal with the fact that the next two years won't be the same.

your new Choir teacher.
erza_scarlet_gothic_lolita_by_serah_chan-d2yaq66.jpg

I'm depressed because I killed Vanessa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom