• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Today at work, I went on break. This guy was whistling Saria's Song and I instantly recognized the first two notes! xD
lol I need a life

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
welp
it's happened
i literally cannot stand a single thing about myself from my gender to my sexuality to my appearance to my religious and political opinions because i do not fit what the majority of society thinks is normal
congratulations world because of you a 15 year old girl doesnt even want to live and she's barely even started living as it is A+ way to go you must feel so special for making another human being equivalent to dirt thank you so much gold ****ing star

welp
it's happened
i literally cannot stand a single thing about myself from my gender to my sexuality to my appearance to my religious and political opinions because i do not fit what the majority of society thinks is normal
congratulations world because of you a 15 year old girl doesnt even want to live and she's barely even started living as it is A+ way to go you must feel so special for making another human being equivalent to dirt thank you so much gold ****ing star

Hollie <3 Sometimes people and things suck but you're a good person so don't give up on yourself just because some *******s don't know the difference between right and wrong.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
My brain hates me and I always cry whenever I make a mistake. My parents always say if I cry about a mistake, it means that I don't accept it. I do accept it. I accept my mistakes. Whenever I cry, no one wants to convince and encourage me that I can do better. I feel rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom