• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i get to dress up as a flapper tomorrow for history because we're studying the 20s and so we're having a speakeasy and I get to present my powerpoint on F. Scott Fitzgerald who is one of my favorite people ever (the greAT GATSBY IS AMAZING) and then later in drama I get to dress up as a 20s man to perform my monologue as a shell-shocked cowardly soldier who survived world war one and it's a horribly depressing speech but i've really honed down my british accent and "man" voice for it and so i'm just really excited :D :D :D i love the 20s so much squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The shirts I ordered are finally in California!

Soon...

f298_regendrwho.jpg

f1ed_trust_me_im_the_doctor.jpg

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I JUST PLAYED THROUGH THE ENDING OF BIOSHOCK INFINITE AND HOLY @#$%

Wow !!

Just ... Wow!! Game of the Year > Game of All Time !! no difference. This is hands down the best videa gayme I have ever played. No doubt. No contenders!! and the ending is spectacular like you read about!!

so yeah. I'm Happy ^^

And not just to have played and paid full price for a game that doesn't totally suck rocks.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Only one person cheered me up this week and made it not suck as much.

Which is weird because that person was Amber

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i presented a powerpoint on f. scott fitzgerald today in history whilst dressed as a flapper and then in drama class i performed my monologue and the teacher said it was one of the best ones she'd ever seen and i'm kind of crey

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Just found out that my husband did not get offered the dream job he interviewed for last week. Which means we have to continue not paying bills and living in a place we hate, instead being awesome in the mountains.

Just found out that my husband did not get offered the dream job he interviewed for last week. Which means we have to continue not paying bills and living in a place we hate, instead being awesome in the mountains.

I know that feel bro.
Also my step mom dropped my 500 dollar laptop.
Also hope your money problems come to an end.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My eyes are melting and I'm very sick...I also have some psychology tests, the SAT/ACT, and several other things to study for. Why me?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom