• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
A good friend of mine pointed out someone who could possibly be good for a relationship, but I'd be unsure how to proceed under the best of circumstances, and it's worse considering how my last attempt ended...

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Just wondering about how my one friend is holding up, she's both sick and severely depressed, I can only continue to hope that she'll be alright. I know eventually things are bound to get better for her, but still can't help but have some concern...

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I should grow out my hair, just so I can make it look like I just walked through a cyclone. A really small one.
Also, I should find some more Yugioh cards. I need a way to pass the time while I can't use internet. I should also buy a sonic screwdriver pen, just so my science teacher has something to say aside from,"You passed the test" or,"Your ship is gonna be shot down" (Playing Star Trek Game)

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I'm happy because I got another line for my musical today! Now I'm a 2 liner singer! I'm so happy I got on my friend's nerve a little!
JOdREcW.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I messed with my teacher today (:

And my friend got a new graphics card (GT 640 4GB ^^ )

THIS...DAMN... SHOULDER!

IN gym today, I pulled a muscle in my shoulder when Troy, the math/gym teacher everyone hates, made a friend who I'll call Z and I do 10 push ups and 20 sit-ups because apparently we were sitting there doing nothing. We were having open court ping-pong/badminton today, and while the ping-pong tables never open up... well, neither do the badminton courts. We were waiting for a chance to play and Troy just forced us to... I am literally not built for that kind of thing. Physically structured to do other things than that. So naturally I pulled a muscle.

And it huuuuuuuurrrts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom