• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Chocolate covered almonds are what I am eating. Bout to play FE13. Cleaning my room to get new carpet.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Emotional highs and lows. This month is taking it's toll on me.

Also I just feel like crap
tumblr_ll3m5phbgK1qb686oo1_500.gif

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm sad because I still have nothing to be depressed about.

Every year, over 7 million children die of starvation.

Many thousands of baby seals are clubbed to death every year.

Somewhere, someplace, someone is starving to death at this moment.

Over 4,000 children die every day as a result of lack of sanitation.

80% of the 50 million people around the world who are affected by violent conflicts, civil wars, disasters, and displacement are women and children.

Monday mornings are so depressing that, on average, we don't crack our first smile until 11:16 a.m!

Someone dies every 18 minutes from suicide.

Cardiovascular disease (CVD), principally heart disease and stroke, is the USA's leading killer for both men and women among all racial and ethnic groups.

Every 43 seconds someone attempts suicide.

21 percent of people would break up via Facebook.

By the time an average American child leaves elementary school, they have seen 200,000 violent acts and 40,000 murders on television.

Until the 1800s, Turkish women suspected of cheating were tied in a sack with cats and thrown into the ocean.

If you wash towels with underwear there is a very good chance that they will be contaminated with feces

In the 2000s, up to 29 albino children have been murdered by being hacked apart with a machete in Tanzania, to supply a trade in their body parts to people who think it will help them achieve great wealth.

Over 700 species of bacteria thrive in the average human mouth.

Over 436,000 U.S. Troops were exposed to depleted uranium during the first Gulf war.

Chances of a women getting breast cancer are increased by excessive use of alcohol.

A person that is struck by lightning has a greater chance of developing motor neurons disease.

Every year in the United States, there are 178,000 new cases of lung cancer.

Every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer.

Asthma affects one in fifteen children under the age of eighteen.

It is estimated that 11 million people were killed during the Holocaust.

The Nazis killed approximately two-thirds of all Jews living in Europe.

An estimated 1.1 million children were murdered in the Holocaust.

Over 1,800 allied soldiers have been killed in the war in Afghanistan.

Over 12,000 civilians have been killed in the Afghanistan war.

An estimated 500,000 people are murdered every year around the world.

Estimates indicate that as many as 15 million animals that are warm blooded are used in research laboratories.

18 foxes are killed to make a fur coat and for a mink coat around 55 minks are slaughtered.

90% of all teenagers suffer from some form of acne.

2 out of 3 adults in America have hemorrhoids.

Each year more than 300,000 American teenagers become afflicted with some form of venereal disease.

Diabetes was the third leading cause of death by disease in America. It has increased 50 percent since 1965, and today affects at least 15 million people.

People that use mobile phones are 2.5 time more likely to develop cancer in areas of the brain that are adjacent to the ear they use to talk on the mobile phone.

Over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress.

You're welcome

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Every year, over 7 million children die of starvation.

Many thousands of baby seals are clubbed to death every year.

Somewhere, someplace, someone is starving to death at this moment.

Over 4,000 children die every day as a result of lack of sanitation.

80% of the 50 million people around the world who are affected by violent conflicts, civil wars, disasters, and displacement are women and children.

Monday mornings are so depressing that, on average, we don't crack our first smile until 11:16 a.m!

Someone dies every 18 minutes from suicide.

Cardiovascular disease (CVD), principally heart disease and stroke, is the USA's leading killer for both men and women among all racial and ethnic groups.

Every 43 seconds someone attempts suicide.

21 percent of people would break up via Facebook.

By the time an average American child leaves elementary school, they have seen 200,000 violent acts and 40,000 murders on television.

Until the 1800s, Turkish women suspected of cheating were tied in a sack with cats and thrown into the ocean.

If you wash towels with underwear there is a very good chance that they will be contaminated with feces

In the 2000s, up to 29 albino children have been murdered by being hacked apart with a machete in Tanzania, to supply a trade in their body parts to people who think it will help them achieve great wealth.

Over 700 species of bacteria thrive in the average human mouth.

Over 436,000 U.S. Troops were exposed to depleted uranium during the first Gulf war.

Chances of a women getting breast cancer are increased by excessive use of alcohol.

A person that is struck by lightning has a greater chance of developing motor neurons disease.

Every year in the United States, there are 178,000 new cases of lung cancer.

Every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer.

Asthma affects one in fifteen children under the age of eighteen.

It is estimated that 11 million people were killed during the Holocaust.

The Nazis killed approximately two-thirds of all Jews living in Europe.

An estimated 1.1 million children were murdered in the Holocaust.

Over 1,800 allied soldiers have been killed in the war in Afghanistan.

Over 12,000 civilians have been killed in the Afghanistan war.

An estimated 500,000 people are murdered every year around the world.

Estimates indicate that as many as 15 million animals that are warm blooded are used in research laboratories.

18 foxes are killed to make a fur coat and for a mink coat around 55 minks are slaughtered.

90% of all teenagers suffer from some form of acne.

2 out of 3 adults in America have hemorrhoids.

Each year more than 300,000 American teenagers become afflicted with some form of venereal disease.

Diabetes was the third leading cause of death by disease in America. It has increased 50 percent since 1965, and today affects at least 15 million people.

People that use mobile phones are 2.5 time more likely to develop cancer in areas of the brain that are adjacent to the ear they use to talk on the mobile phone.

Over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress.

You're welcome

tumblr_ll3m5phbgK1qb686oo1_500.gif

today something horrible hapend to me..I droped a M&M on the ground and my dog ate it ( NOTE: candy is bad for dogs)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow morning so I can get ready and catch a train to work. My shift is 8am until 5pm, every time I start before 9am I feel dead by midday so this is gonna be fun... I'd better go to bed now, it's 11pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom