• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

bunny

birb overlord
My pastor's daughter, who left home about a year and a half ago (on bad terms), finally came back around 3 weeks ago. He was so happy... It was nice to see him smile again. ^^

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm happy because I finally mastered the Bohemian Rhapsody guitar solo today!!
Plus, I set a new personal record for flat bench press this week > 205lbs

:party:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm happy because I'm sitting here, with my 3DS XL, waiting for Paper Mario: Sticker Star to redownload again, and taking forever. I'm quite happy.:3

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I have a lot on my mind.
I keep thinking about myself, and how I appear to others. Not so much in physical appearance, but in my actions.
I find myself worrying about how I effect people and I question myself as to if I'm being annoying/making people feel uncomfortable.
I question my social and personality quirks and if they are stupid/annoying and/or if they make people shy away from me.
I consider all possibilities, though sometimes I worry I"m doing something to cause discomfort to others.
I only really focus on it when something seems off- or rather, when somebody seems uncomfortable.
I am also considering the time in which I should go to bed.
I seem to be feeling a tad sleepy, but I do not wish to sleep just yet.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm happy because I'll be home alone for 2 days now (parteeey) :party:
shhh, don't tell anyone!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm wondering where I should renew my gym membership. Gym A is open 24/7 but costs 3 times as much as Gym B which is only open 6 hours a day and packed with people. -.-

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm thinking about working out, and of course KH2FM...about to get Limit Form :3

But, I'm also thinking about where I can get a job. The theater down the street is hiring, but it's too cold to go out there :(

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My mind is full of chocolate and mashed potatoes. Christmas has been delicious this year :)

The theater down the street is hiring, but it's too cold to go out there :(

Get a job you hippie!

In my day a little cold was nothing. We had to walk 18 miles in 4 feet of snow, without coat nor jumper because we were too poor to afford either, just for the pleasure of working an Ice Mine in mid-December when I was your age. Then, after hard 17 hours graft, we would hobble home with our hands all cut up from the pickaxes, blood freezing in our veins, only to find out Dad had spent the heating allowance on cheap gin and a packet of tobacco. He would smack us senseless, our frozen cheeks stinging like nobody's business, and send us off to bed in a room with no door and no blankets with a great big hole in the wall that let the snow in all night long.

We would have killed our own mother to work in a nice theatre we would. You young 'uns these days, you don't know you're born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom