• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
That fact that I'll still be a virgin even after i'm 82... jkjk I'm just busy trying to search for my Christmas gifts so I can be a child and open them early...

Today I had to walk home from school in the pouring rain. I got completely soaked. And it was wonderful.

Note: The reason this is in the happy thread is because I'm one of those weird people who will tell you that rain is the greatest weather pattern:)

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I am happy, because I just finished a REALLY nice piece of MM art ^^
It's the best thing I've ever drawn ^^

Check it out in my Art Thread: [Click me]

Kazumi

chagy
I'm depressed that... wait I'm not really depressed at all. Winter break started, I've got Cheez-Its, everything is clean, and there is a Steam Sale going on. What more can someone ask for?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm happy because I just got this from my parents for my birthday:
64BFEA38-336F-47C9-A716-1E81D0EB394A-444-000000318C666AA0.jpg
This can go towards me getting my first laptop (other than the horrible, worthless one that the government gave out to every year 9 student last year), I'm getting a 13" MacBook Pro (non retina) it retails for just under $1700 in Australia but I'm hoping to get it cheaper in an after Christmas sale. So $250 (B,Day) + $250 (Christmas) + $800 from government to help for getting back to school next year + whatever else it costs from my bank account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom