• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm thinking about creating this thread in SS about Zelda (should get started on that, actually), doing my Honors English work (I should be doing THAT right now as it is due Wednesday, and it's really easy to get out of the way but lazy), and of course playing some good ol' CoD.

Dan

I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home!

I'm at my mom's friend's house and I'm bored.

I think I know what I'd be doing if I were at your mums friends house. Hubba babba ;)

Anyway I'm thinking should I go to the toilet or just pee myself... Option two does seem to be a higher priority.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm thinking about the night Joe Chill killed my parents. It's a terrible memory, but it keeps me grounded and blatantly aware of what I'm fighting for. It soberly reminds me of why I'm doing this. :keese:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
-I have schoolwork due on Monday :I
-I didn't do it yet this weekend
-I only have one more day....
-I need a shower tomorrow morning.
-I really want to play more Kirby games.
-I BEAT KIRBY'S ADVENTURE TODAY :D
-I need to play Crystal Shards :I
-I should do my work before playing anything.
-When I do play, I will be playing lots of Kirby.
-I wish I had a stand/rack to place all my NES games.
-I'm so glad I still have a tube TV to play Duck Hunt on
-I love my NES and N64 >w>
-I can't wait for Christmas.
-This will be my first year having Christmas with a friend.
-I can't wait to see the joy in her eyes when she opens up her Christmas present. (I know what my parents got her and she will LOVE IT)
-I can't wait to see her open my gift too!
- I should probably end this post here :lol:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm happy because I hooked up my NES and played Duck Hunt on my Tube TV.
I'm happy I still have one. ^^

I'm also happy because I beat Kirby's Adventure on my NES, for the first time ^^
I'm also happy I have Yoshi's Cookie x3

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
School, seriously. There is only 1 month left. School starts on January 2, 2013. I seriously need to get start learning and everything and get off from the internet and also, I need to draw more.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My day hasn't even started yet because it's 6:30 and the sun isn't even up.
I happy right now because I woke up and watched an episode of Gamegrumps, I had a weird conversation with Violet in the SB and now I'm playing Pokemon.

and :chu:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm happy because despite my pounding headache, I went to an awesome concert yesterday and got to see Twenty |One| Pilots, Bush, Rise Against, Fun., Flogging Molly, and The Paper Tongues. The best ones were Fun., Rise Against, and Twenty |One| Pilots.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
- The homework I need to finish
- Video Games
- The fact that my partner on a song has not replied to me in a few days and I need his input on the song we're making
- My pounding headache
- Tylenol
- Sleep

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm currently in the Sydney CBD. I'm on a school excursion, we are about to see two movies but I don't even know which ones...
2B19E94C-4224-4394-97B5-4E76CDA9D5EB-815-000001222960DA58.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom