• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
My boyfriend is cheating on me with Rachel Doan! Now I am really sad. I also had to to stand next to Rachel during practice for my schools Christmas concert.For 3 HOURS!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm feeling kind of down because I made my mom mad, but basically shrugged off what she's been telling me to do for a while. I need to correct myself in that regard :/

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm a little sad because my family and I have to move out of our apartment and into a new one. It's a very memorable apartment. Been there since 3rd grade.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Won bowling again this week :)
FEC38B57-7A95-4D7C-99C4-895E935F3C7B-734-00000107624E1C8F.jpg

5 pins less than last week though :(

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Thinking about a bunch of stuff right now. Lurking about is worry about my up coming exams as well as what the fudge I'm going to get people for Christmas this year. But mainly I'm (once a-bloomin'-gain) thinking about my past and all the stupid and downright awful things I've done. Blue's latest blog has made me all reflective and emotional.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I dropped my phone on the ground, Now there is bunch of dead pixels all over the screen, Annoying.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Whether or not I should switch gyms.

I would really like to start at a new gym that just opened in my town, It's got more weights, more space and a big sauna. Although it's farther away from me than my current gym, which is smaller, lacks a sauna and all of my friends who just switched to the new gym. Prices are the same, It's just the distance :/

bunny

birb overlord
My teacher's dad died yesterday... It was very sad because she was crying; I've never seen her upset at all before. I heard someone say that she and her kids were really close to him... I felt really bad for her, so my friends and I made her a card. I hope she feels better. ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom