• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Well, I'm kind of upset since I injured my foot and can't walk. I'm not even really sure what I did to it, but somehow I hurt it on my run yesterday evening. Unfortunately it means my mood is a little dampened from my usual cheer, since going for a walk in my woods on most days is something that helps me deal with my emotions. I wish I knew what I did to it, though... it was almost in the same place as an old, very bad foot injury that I got when I was ten years old - an injury that never healed right, and tends to ache every time the weather changes. I just want to walk. :/

If I really think about it, I would say I'm sad today because I've been feeling like everything has been a route.
The weekend is the only time to break them and I don't feel I've really done that.

I am unhappy because I have a horrible job. The thought of waking up early tomorrow to go to work for another whole week sickens me. But then I figure having a bad job is better than having no job, so I suck it up and figure it's not that bad.

gamzee_makara

D374-TP
Im sad cause my sister's fiance (or however you spell that) got in a wreck with someone who was texting while driving and now she is in the hospital with a broken arm and like 4 fractured ribs so me and my sis are stayin with her

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I'm happy because I passed all my OGT's and don't have to worry about them ever again! Plus, now I get off school a week early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom