• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Yeah, I get what you're saying and can certainly relate, but I would rather conquer that on my own and not need medication for basic emotional regulation.
Yeah, here's the thing, I hate taking any medication unless it's absolutely necessary.

Me seeking help isn't to search for drugs, because I also don't believe that medications are the solution in every circumstance, especially with people I know that got addicted to certain medications.

It's moreso me getting answers, and then a plan of attack that works for my situation.

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
Rock on! For eternity :gitem:

giphy.gif

Fierce Deity Link

Yeah, here's the thing, I hate taking any medication unless it's absolutely necessary.

Me seeking help isn't to search for drugs, because I also don't believe that medications are the solution in every circumstance, especially with people I know that got addicted to certain medications.

It's moreso me getting answers, and then a plan of attack that works for my situation.

I say use all the items in your inventory (Zelda ref yay!). :)

Speaking of, my band's EP is on Spotify, and other major streaming outlets. :)

Oh you are in a band? Huzzah! I’ll have to check it out sometime. :)

Fierce Deity Link

So an alien spacecraft was found. Last year pyramid space crafts flew over a US Aircraft Carrier, which match The Egyptian Book of the Dead Sun Ships.

Perhaps the Zonai have come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom