• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Guys, luck is not on my side today.
Our plan for today was that as soon as both me and my dad were awake we would go to Walmart to buy totk. If Walmart didn't have it, we'd go to Gamestop. Literally out of nowhere last night my dad got super sick. Normally then I would ask my best friend to take me, but her car is in the shop today being repaired. The timing is so horrible :( I'm probably going to have to wait a couple days before I can go get it. Just sucks because I was really excited to get it today.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Guys, luck is not on my side today.
Our plan for today was that as soon as both me and my dad were awake we would go to Walmart to buy totk. If Walmart didn't have it, we'd go to Gamestop. Literally out of nowhere last night my dad got super sick. Normally then I would ask my best friend to take me, but her car is in the shop today being repaired. The timing is so horrible :( I'm probably going to have to wait a couple days before I can go get it. Just sucks because I was really excited to get it today.
That’s terrible! And it seems like you were both so excited to bond over Zelda…

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
One of my bosses said I could keep the cardboard display box for ToTK after we sell them, but apparently one of my coworkers asked him before me and he said no to him, so we've agreed we're gonna have a smash match on Friday morning to decide who actually gets it. I'm gonna see if I can hook my switch up to the breakroom TV and get some other people to join in while we're at it, wish me luck.
We've only got 25 copies of ToTK in the back btw, and what people are saying I should do is place an online order at around 2 AM when they will publicly enter the system so I have one reserved for sure, but idk if I want to wake up for that. They make employees wait until something has been on the floor for 15 minutes before we can buy it, so I'm a bit scared that they'll all be taken for the online orders by then but I guess we'll see.
Update, he was there when I arrived, and he showed me this picture:
705586242.jpg
According to my boss (I did get to talk to her when we went inside) taking home a Nintendo shipper in particular is an instant term because theres some contract we've signed with them that says we wont give them to anyone. RIP. My coworker had ordered his copy at 1 AM (me too) but he decided to sit in front of the target at that time to be "first in line just because" so he vanished the second he got his copy. Or maybe he was just that scared of me.
I felt really bad for all the people who didnt order through pickup though, cus we ran out almost instantly and a lot of the line went home empty handed. If you haven't gotten a physical copy yet it doesnt look like its gonna be easy :(

Things that are on my mind today?

Okay.

What's on my mind today is this: Why is it that in 2023 it's so freaking hard to actually get some freaking respect for yourself and your work when you've been working so hard as a theorist and researcher for more than a decade and when you have connected all the dots? How long does it take to get respect and to not be constantly ridiculed and bullied by other theorists and researchers who are jealous of your hard work, your sense of observation and your ability to connect the dots?

Today, I was so frustrated that I posted this on my social media:

(Quote) "What really annoys me is how some dumb people were so quick to accept the stupid "Link is dead in Majora's Mask" theory when this theory has been debunked so many times it makes me sick, like how that Link grew up to become an adult and have descendants one of which is Twilight Princess Link as is explicitely said in "Hyrule Historia" and how Sharp told Link that the Ikana Kingdom "is no place for one so FULL OF LIFE as yourself" and when he plays the Melody of Darkness it drains Link's LIFEFORCE, on that alone, the "Link is dead in Majora's Mask" theory collapses and the Hero's Shade is not a Stalfos, the only part of his body that's slightly skeletal is his face and he looks like the spirits of deceased Hylians found in Hyrule Castle in Twilight Princess, the ones guarding the grave and the ones that point the way to Link.

"Hyrule Historia" clearly says that the Hero's Shade is a spirit (NOT s stalfos, also shade is another term for a spirt so it's pretty self-explanatory there), the spirit of the Hero of Time and that his blood flow through Twilight Princess Link's veins because he's a descendants of OOT-MM Link. A lot of people were so quick to believe this "Link is dead in Majora's Mask" nonsense theory that Mattpad came up with. But when I point out all the connections between the Zonai and the Ancient Ones and provide evidence for those many connections, I'm laughed at and disrespected by other theorists and non-theorists alike who won't even take the time to look at my research and my evidence. After a decade of hard work and research and all the evidence I provide, they still won't respect me and treat me like a respected and valuable member of the Zelda theorist society.

About The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom...

There's those dumb fools who have the nerve and the audacity to laugh at me when I say that the Zonai are in fact the Ancient Ones, the Happy Mask's salesman's species/tribe that sealed away Majora's Mask. Those people are so dumb that they can't even connect the dots. I've been obsessed with the Happy Mask Salesman's people (he and his people are the most mysterious entities in the Zelda franchise) for over a decade and I have been doing lots of research on them as a theorist, I have been looking for every hint and clue about this ancient civilization that I could get my hands on, analyzing every hint and clue, bits of architecture, every symbol, every little thing that seems connected to them.

If the dumb fools who are laughing at me when I say that the Zonai are in fact the Ancient Ones, the Happy Mask's salesman's species/tribe that sealed away Majora's Mask had connected the dots, they wouldn't be so quick to laugh at me. They would know then that both the Zonai and the Ancient Ones are a race/species of powerful magic-wielding demigods that suddently "vanished" thousands of years ago (the Japanese version use the word "destroyed" when the Happy Mask salesman says "vanished" in the english translation, yes "destroyed" as in mass genocided with very few survivors, like the Happy Mask Salesman himself and TOTK Rauru are some of the very few survivors left).

Also, part of the tribe of the Ancient Ones that sealed Majora's Mask built Stone Tower Temple and the Ancient Castle of Ikana. Stone Tower Temple is where the Ancient Ones sealed Majora's Mask. There are engravings of Majora's Mask everywhere in Stone Tower Temple and the boss room that look like a desert where Link fight Twinmold in the pocket dimension has giant pillars with engravings of Majora's Mask, it's in this boss room/pocket dimension that Majora's Mask was sealed at some point prior to the events of Majora's Mask.

The pillars in the Stone Tower Temple boss room pocket dimension depicting Majora's Mask:

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/wp-content/uploads/10.jpg

As for Ikana Castle, it's where the miror shield with the same face as the Happy's Mask Salesman's mask is found, and Igos du Ikana was the king of the Ancient Ones and he gave Link the Elegy of Emptiness (the Ancient Ones composed many different melodies like the Song of Healing, the Elegy of Emptiness and even the Song of Storms, one of the composer brother said that his brother made a deal with a demon which we know is Majora to bring back the royal family and that's why Igos du Ikana and a few of his subjects were brought back from the dead as undead creatures, because in his cruelty Majora held his side of the bargain.

After Link defeated Igos, Igos departed for the afterlife and gave Link the Elegy of Emptiness and told him to "shine the light of justice (me: the light arrow are explicitely called that when you get your hands on them) on the emblem of my kingdom" or something to that effect. Also, when the Happy Mask salesman says that Majora's Mask was "sealed in shadows forever", the Japanese version says "sealed in DARKNESS", darkness and not shadow(s). Igos du Ikana told Link to "close the door to Stone Tower Temple where THE WIND OF DARKNESS blows" or something like that, I'm paraphrasing.

Part of the tribe of the Ancient Ones built Stone Tower Temple and the Ancient Castle of Ikana in Termina. And another part of that tribe built all the Zonai architecture in Hyrule. This Ancient powerful magic-wielding race/tribe of demigods are capable of wondrous prowess of architecture and they can travel to parallel universe, to other timelines and through time. The Happy Mask Salesman travel to other worlds, like Hyrule and even the Mushroom Kingdom seeing as he has a Mario mask on his backpack (his encounter with the inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom would make for an interesting fanfiction).

The Happy Mask Salesman was not just on the child timeline, he was also on the adult timeline where he was seen at the celebrations at Lon Lon Ranch in the credit. How did he get there? He certainly didn't use the Master Sword and the Pedestal of Time, he has his own time traveling magical abilities, he even take Link back in time with him at the last minute should Link fail to play the Song of Time as the moon is about to crash into Termina. That's why the phrase "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you" is repeated every single time Link is returned to the dawn of the first day and every time a new cycle begins. Furthermore, unlike all the inhabitants of the child timeline, the Happy Mask Salesman still has memories of what happened on the adult timeline in Ocarina of Time and when he speaks to Link in Majora's Mask, you can clearly see that he knows that Link was the Hero of Time.

I find it interesting that the Happy Mask Salesman was on both timelines (on the child timeline, but also on the adult timeline at the end of the game at the celebrations in Lon Lon Ranch in the credits with other folks) and that he retained all his memories of what happened on the adult timeline while everybody on the child timeline have no memory of what happened on the other timeline (they didn't remember Link as the Hero of Time, the Hero's Shade is OOT Link as is said in "Hyrule Historia" and he's sad that despite his sacrifices no one on the child timeline remembered what he did). Must be because the Happy Mask Salesman is one of those immortal powerful magic wielding demigods which is what the Ancient Ones, his people, are.

The Happy Mask Salesman is one of the demigods who have rules and limits which is why he needed Link's help to save Termina from Majora. He knows about Link's past and Link's time travel as the Hero of Time, and Ganondorf, the Master Sword, Temple of Time and all. He even says "Do I seem shady? Trust me. Trust me." And "You who travelled across the bounds of time are sure to succeed". It was great to see Link and the Happy Mask Salesman develop a friendship over the course of the Majora's Mask game seeing as they had very little interaction in the Ocarina of Time. What Rauru (TOTK Rauru, not OOT) looks like in Tears of the Kingdom, that's what the Happy Mask Salesman looks like when he's not in Hylian/human form, that's his TRUE form. In Tears of the Kingdom, Zelda was "lost" more like hidden in time, probably by a Zonai/Ancient One.

So people who laugh at me when I say that the Zonai are in fact the Ancient Ones, the Happy Mask's salesman's species/tribe that sealed away Majora's Mask should have connected the dots, they can laugh all they want because I've been researching the Happy Mask Saleman's people and their ancient civilization for over a decade now, I connected all the dots, I know that the Zonai and the Ancient Ones are the same species/tribe, and I'll be the one laughing at those people when I'm proven right. Then they'll all be forced to respect me as a theorist, I did spent over a decade researching and studying the Happy Mask Salesman's people and their ancient civilizations after all and TOTK is going to prove me right.

Also, the secret shrine (found in IKANA CANYON, within the southwest section of Ikana Canyon, behind the waterfall that runs through the river) in Majora's Mask has engravings of dragons (yes, like the one seen in the "Tears of the Kingdom" trailer and like the ones seen in the Zonai architecture) and swirls/spirals and Light Arrows all over the walls, tribal aspects on charms/masks hanging from ropes (those charms/masks look like THE EXACT SAME FACES ON THE HEADSTONES OF THE IKANA ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS' GRAVES IN THE GRAVEYARD, MANY SYMBOLS FOUND IN THE SECRET SHRINE ARE ALSO FOUND IN IKANA GRAVEYARD). The secret shrine is accessible only after Link has obtained the Light Arrows, since the door can only be unlocked by shooting a Light Arrow at the sun pattern on top of the entrance.

See pictures here:

https://preview.redd.it/dt7m4vwjhhj...ed&s=70a8279b090baa85881021528cc56a43f8bf015f

https://preview.redd.it/7u98gzyshhj...ed&s=cb3345514208e8303e65e509c2e7f5724a7786da

https://preview.redd.it/fgsn7lqeihj...ed&s=234480cf69fac752226e57eacf53c6af647beee6

https://preview.redd.it/2lxrj7yjihj...ed&s=e5a364841a508561a97a6a39f3870426e97753c7

https://preview.redd.it/xafpwcxrihj...ed&s=ea4628f8856673f1da00e0c6c552a1eb4c3c1913

https://preview.redd.it/hlns9q9tihj...ed&s=b9009ef9a14c44a4de42cd61af8551da81e76b91

The same swirl/spiral thing and dragon head seen in Zonai architecture and the "Tears of the Kingdom" trailer can be seen on Ganondorf's armor in Twilight Princess HD. The dragon head is also seen on the tapestry of Link (or was it Zelda?) holding hands with a long-eared being in one of the "Tears of the Kingdom" trailer. What are those symbols doing on his armor??? Someone should study this armor and make a video theory about it and post it on Youtube. I can't be the only one who noticed this. Also, why does Ganondorf have a Tear of the Kingdom embedded in his forehead jewel at the beginning of the TOTK game when he comes back from the dead and who put it there?

Also, everyone should watch this because I bet those TOTK theories will turn out to be true:

Have a nice day,

Kat." (Unquote)

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I go to work you are sleeping, when I come back home to play TotK you are working, when I'm sleeping you are playing TotK.

So practically I see you getting the TotK-sadness while I'm playing TotK and then I get spoilers accidentally while I'm sleep-browsing ZD.
I try to avoid any info about TotK at all cost. It's tough because people are getting further into the game while I even have to start. But holidays are very welcome too :D

Last edited:
The link doesn't work.

What's on my mind today..Greek elections being held. My speculations vs results when I edit.

Speculations (Of Total Votes/Of Total population):
Right wing (New Democracy): 30%/18%
Social Democrats (Coalition of the Radical Left) 32%/19.2%
Left wing (Communist Party of Greece) 13%/7.8%
Center Left (Movement for Change) 10%/6%
Progressive left (European Realistic Disobedience Front) 9%/5.4%
Christian Center-right wing(Greek Solution) 3%/1.8%
Other: 3/1.8%
Didn't Vote: 40%

Form of a coalition government between Social Democrats (Coalition of the Radical Left) and Center Left (Movement for Change)

Results:

Right wing (New Democracy):
Social Democrats (Coalition of the Radical Left)
Left wing (Communist Party of Greece)
Center Left (Movement for Change)
Progressive left (European Realistic Disobedience Front)
Christian Center-right wing(Greek Solution)
Other:
Didn't Vote:

The link works now. I fixed it. You can go check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom