• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I was at the store today and saw one of those electronic mugs meant to keep your coffee warm. I laughed and wondered who could possibly take so long to drink coffee that it turned cold on them. I then went home, made a cup of coffee with my newly purchased Kureig, and realized that coffee can turn room temperature pretty fast. Fancy $40 mug feels a lot less silly now.
Seriously run into this problem way too often at home, I get free coffee at work but I usually have a travel type mug that has a lid and is made of material meant to keep as much heat from escaping, but at home I just use regular mugs and forget how quickly it cools down

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Been without electricity since Friday due to storms with crazy high winds. Still don't have electricity but was able to borrow a generator from my aunt to hook a few things up to. Haven't even been able to get any cell signal at all at my house (we usually can get the tiniest bit in spots). It's been pretty miserable. Was freezing at nights for the first couple of nights. Glad to have a generator to connect a heater to for the coming up days when it's supposed to be even colder.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
A friend and I always send each other weird or funny **** we find, then when we hang out we both say "oh did you see this?" about them to watch each other's reactions in person, even if we've already had a full online conversation about said things. its something we both do every time we see each other, ive never really thought about it until now but its amusing lol.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
A friend and I always send each other weird or funny **** we find, then when we hang out we both say "oh did you see this?" about them to watch each other's reactions in person, even if we've already had a full online conversation about said things. its something we both do every time we see each other, ive never really thought about it until now but its amusing lol.
in jokes??? i have those with my mates..... also should i get powerwash sim??

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Did yardwork all day yesterday, raking leaves, shoveling them in a wheelbarrow, rolling the wheel barrow and dumping them, etc. My back/arm muscles are sore. Guess it'll help me get back my muscle mass after last month...I'm usually around 90 lbs but last time I got on the scale at the clinic it was at 88 lbs. That was a couple weeks ago actually, guess I should go see how much weight I've gotten back soon, it's most likely back to normal by now. But it's good that my strength's mostly back. It's been back for a couple weeks, but actually getting out and doing something, I get to know for certain yknow. Only negative is that I got a blister and some itchy bug bites

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I just learned Blind Guardian's songs "The Bard's Song" and "A Past and Future Secret."

I might have been a lutenist in a past life. Because I'm getting into that minstrel-y, troubadour, folksy style of guitar inspired by the Medieval and Renaissance periods.

менестрель арт: 2 тыс изображений найдено в Яндекс Картинках

Now to obtain a lute and learn some real lute pieces like "The Lachrimae Pavan"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom