• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
COVID is still being taken pretty seriously here in Japan while in Australia people had mostly seemed to have moved on. For example here is still wearing a mask even outdoors, and while before the pandemic even people wore masks often there is nearly nobody walking around without one. I wonder if this will change when summer comes around.

Also - in all of the rest rooms the hand dryers are all turned off with an sign stuck to them saying they are trying to prevent the spread of COVID by keeping them off. Walking out of the rest room with wet hands in a cold winter is rough.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I had an assignment due last night in my music appreciation class where I had to analyze and “critique” each piece in a concert that I went to, and towards the end of it I was getting super frustrated by the assignment, so once I got to the first movement of a symphony that I really didn’t like I said some things about it that I really shouldn’t have. Nothing especially awful, mostly just my usual brand of heavy sarcasm, but I felt like I was too harsh on it. Unfortunately I didn’t think about it until after I had turned it in. I’m going to ask my professor later today if I can resubmit it with the bad parts reworded, but I’m not feeling good about it.

Last edited:

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I had an assignment due last night in my music appreciation class where I had to analyze and “critique” each piece in a concert that I went to, and towards the end of it I was getting super frustrated by the assignment, so once I got to the first movement of a symphony that I really didn’t like I said some things about it that I really shouldn’t have. Nothing especially awful, mostly just my usual brand of heavy sarcasm, but I felt like I was too harsh on it. Unfortunately I didn’t think about it until after I had turned it in. I’m going to ask my professor later today if I can resubmit it with the bad parts reworded, but I’m not feeling good about it.
I hope your professor will understand.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Tried out a new study habit today, not even doing it at home, taking all my stuff to the campus and knocking stuff out there. I think I'm really gonna vibe with it, because that way when I'm at home I can just relax without worrying about stuff I need to get done, and when I'm there I can better concentrate on my work.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It's interesting to be getting into a band just as they're releasing new music, because I discovered Lux AEterna, one of Metallica's latest songs, at the same time as some of their older songs like Master of Puppets, so for veteran Metallica fans, Lux AEterna is the newest banger, but for me, it came around at the same time as the rest of their stuff.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I was at the store today and saw one of those electronic mugs meant to keep your coffee warm. I laughed and wondered who could possibly take so long to drink coffee that it turned cold on them. I then went home, made a cup of coffee with my newly purchased Kureig, and realized that coffee can turn room temperature pretty fast. Fancy $40 mug feels a lot less silly now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom