• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Apparently the gen5 EXP Share is an item that you give to a singular Pokemon...
I always forget that Gen 6 onwards just had every pokemon in the party gain experience regardless of if they were even in the battle or not. I’ve had mixed feelings about that change from the start. At least gens 6 and 7 let you turn it off, as if 8 and 9 needed another reason to call them bad.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I always forget that Gen 6 onwards just had every pokemon in the party gain experience regardless of if they were even in the battle or not. I’ve had mixed feelings about that change from the start. At least gens 6 and 7 let you turn it off, as if 8 and 9 needed another reason to call them bad.
Yeah it's a nice qol feature, but hey, I'm interested to see what kind of strategy I can cook up with this. Plus, the thing is super op, the Pokemon with the EXP share is making the most in every battle.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I hated th fact that in pokemon the one you fought with was the one that got stronger but your others wouldn't.... i liked in one of them you could have them all strengthen....

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Lifts really arent storm outy type things!! you have to wait for the doors to slide open and then shut...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
why do people go like i feel like Troys sad! and theres no indication of Troy being sad.....no idea why i picked the name troy....

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
why do people go like i feel like Troys sad! and theres no indication of Troy being sad.....no idea why i picked the name troy....
For real, I can be sitting quietly minding my own business and people are like "omg what's wrong? Do you want to talk to someone??"
Like um... I was just eating a sandwich lol???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom