• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I'm trying to find a hair mask product to try, having thin hair makes things difficult because it can easily be weighed down but I would like to be able to take care of my hair better.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm trying to find a hair mask product to try, having thin hair makes things difficult because it can easily be weighed down but I would like to be able to take care of my hair better.
Get the Garnier Ultimate blends nourishing hair food, banana and shea. There's also a coconut one which is good too.

accio boomerang

I can't decide if I want to buy Hogwarts Legacy now or later, the reviews look good and the gameplay looks fun but I also told myself I needed to beat some other games before i add even more games to my queue to play.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
One teeny tiny detail I forgot about when I used to play minecraft on the ps3 and mobile is that it gives me really bad motion sickness. I accidently played for too long just now and I feel like I might puke. Hrrggg. Totally worth it though, bc I came up with a super awesome wall section prototype that'll be perfect for my main base.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Suave 2-in-1 for Men, the red one for volumizing.

As a dude with long, thick, blonde locks that go down to my waist, can confirm it works great. :)

Also, get a scalp massager, stimulate them hair follicles. If nothing else, it feels great. :)

And also, brush every day.

accio boomerang

I don't know what game to get for my 2nd voucher for Nintendo. I got the 2 voucher deal and used one on the Zelda game because to me getting two games for 100 dollars is actually a good deal for Nintendo games and the vouchers have a lot of game options too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom