• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's funny to me how I dislike the ending of OoT so strongly, I think Zelda made a terrible decision in sending Link back, but that canonically gave us the best two games in the series so maybe I should just accept it.
That's actually funny because I also feel a bit the same. Zelda sending Link back to a past in which he still knows what actually will happen if he doesn't intervene. That shouldn't have made it easier for Link. Knowing the things he did won't happen again. Creating different realities. But we as fans should thank auntie Z :D

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Family issues have been more of a source of conflict over the past few years and since it looks like my grandfather on my mom's side might be passing soon, stress's probably going to be even more so as everyone'll have to get together when it does happen.

I don't have a lot of personal investment in it since the relationships that should be there between me and them are basically nonexistent. More concerned for how hard it'll be on my mom.

I love hearing Billy Mitchell dig his grave deeper and deeper. Not only are the people who allegedly confirmed his record shady as hell, but he didn't even use an original Donkey Kong arcade cabinet. He used a cabinet with an 8 directional stick, which provides an unfair advantage.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Still waiting for mr Vee's pokemon diamond painting to arrive. I already started my embroidery work.

Tomorrow my oldest brother would've had his birthday and on wednesday it's been 4 years sunce he passed away. Time flies like crazy!

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Why are the first few months of the year always so stressful money wise for me, I mean granted it is because a lot of big bills are due in January and February but still, it shocks me each time.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Considering dropping £55 to buy a film collection on top of another £45 for some 4K blood and gore and some delicious looking severed legs.

Seriously though, why is everything I want to collect so expensive, and do I really need to eat this fortnight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom