• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Update:

So I have lymphoma, it looks like. Doctor is hopeful we caught it early, considering I have no growths or tumors, but to be sure, he did refer me to an oncologist where we'll do a biopsy and see what's what, and what stage we're at.

Here's the weird thing, I'm hopeful and optimistic. One of the musicians I look up to had leukemia, and I figure if he beat one of the nastiest cancers around, I can beat this too.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Update:

So I have lymphoma, it looks like. Doctor is hopeful we caught it early, considering I have no growths or tumors, but to be sure, he did refer me to an oncologist where we'll do a biopsy and see what's what, and what stage we're at.

Here's the weird thing, I'm hopeful and optimistic. One of the musicians I look up to had leukemia, and I figure if he beat one of the nastiest cancers around, I can beat this too.
Wow!!! I hope they caught it early and wish you a full recovery! Your mindset is great and yes you can beat this! I think I can speak for all of ZD in wishing you a very, very, VERY good, speedy and full recovery!!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Update:

Praying for you man, you got this

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Update:

That's ****, hopefully they have caught it at an early stage and you have an easy recovery from it!

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Well, I recently developed covid. I've been holed up in my room all today and yesterday with little-to-no appetite and a lot of things that hurt. My symptoms have been varying -- yesterday I had a terrible headache, today I coughed up a bit of blood, and have gotten rashes and stomach aches. I've been coughing and had a sore throat throughout the entire time. We know it's covid because I took a test and got it back as positive... Ugh.

UPDATE: The rashes, apparently, were just my skin flaring up due to my very sharp nails. However, I figured there was a cause to this itching and I have no idea what it is. Hopefully, it stops soon, though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom