• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Starting to get annoyed with job searching. I've applied to like 5 different entry level retail jobs, but I haven't heard back from any of them. I get that I don't have work experience but this is ridiculous, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. My mom is getting on my case about just sitting around at home all day, but there's never any new job listings and it's not like I really have anything to do.
On a higher note though, (posting this to keep myself accountable), I am determined to try and get my driver's permit this year. I tried in the fall to read the manual but I barely had the motivation to move then, much less read 50 page packets. Now I'm reading 1 page a day, not much at all but enough so I don't burn myself out again. I've been trying to focus on my future lately so I have some sort of plan for what I'm doing. There's a career I think I might want to pursue and would have to go to college for. But for now, just getting a JOB would be nice.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Do I want to try and play old Pokemon games on my 3DS where the battery does not stay charged as long as it should... and if I do which game should I play... hmmm. Decisions decision.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Do I want to try and play old Pokemon games on my 3DS where the battery does not stay charged as long as it should... and if I do which game should I play... hmmm. Decisions decision.
having the same dilemma honestly. but with all the systems I own. I just beat Rune Factory 5 and am not sure where to go from there. XD

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
having the same dilemma honestly. but with all the systems I own. I just beat Rune Factory 5 and am not sure where to go from there. XD
Well my thought to play my 3ds is out the window cause I lost the charger but I ordered a new one that should hopefully arrive thursday. I do have my DS Lite that I could play. I mean I have other games on more current consoles as well but beating Pokemon made me want to play more Pokemon games.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It just hit me tonight, by virtue of a recent editorial I am writing for ZD, that Twilight Princess' color design is actually very specific to create a certain mood and to create emphasis on certain things and moments throughout the game, and those moments and focal points only work because the color palette is normally desaturated and "muddy". So when there are saturated colors, it's a really big deal.

And now I want to write an editorial about the overall color design of the game, lol.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
It just hit me tonight, by virtue of a recent editorial I am writing for ZD, that Twilight Princess' color design is actually very specific to create a certain mood and to create emphasis on certain things and moments throughout the game, and those moments and focal points only work because the color palette is normally desaturated and "muddy". So when there are saturated colors, it's a really big deal.

And now I want to write an editorial about the overall color design of the game, lol.
maybe I can make an argument response blog about how artistic vision needs to be sacrificed for the sake of gameplay :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom