• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Trying to find something to distract myself rn because I've discovered that if I go a week without drawing something and have no ideas I start to drive myself crazy. The past two hours I've been watching art videos, searching prompt generators and trying to find some inspiration. Shockingly it's not helping any.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Did a 2022 art bingo. One of the things to mark off was if you were asked to make free art in 2022. Reflecting back, yeah, last year I got asked to make more free art than in previous years.

The most memorable one was a former coworker asking me if I could do a free tattoo of her child. It was memorable because it was two things I hate getting asked wrapped in one question. Getting asked to do free art is already demeaning. Idk how it became a thing, but for the last few years I've noticed a weird idea that every artist can do tattoos, it's an entirely different skillset though. I just don't get it, never will, and hate when people ask me about it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I thought today would be my first day back at work after the holiday break but I show up and it's still all locked up. I waited for 30 minutes and nobody showed up, I guess they're taking today off also because of New Year's being on a Sunday? It's frustrating tho I wanna go back to work >:[

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
There's this huge cyclone coming to my state and luckily I'm in the southern part of the state so it won't be hit as hard but I'm still not looking forward to the amount of rain that will be on the road since the draining system in my city is atrocious. I'm thinking of all the people up north though that are going to be hit really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom