• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Today I’m supposed to teach at my church - in regards to the new technology that we have gotten installed. However, my sister has a concert and we’re not sure if I will be able to make it. I was so excited to attend, too, because I get to see some of my very good friends.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Berserk 1997 was supposed to be on Netflix today. It's not there. I looked into it, apparently it did launch today, but only in certain regions. America isn't one of them for some reason. Announcements really should make it more clear on what regions will get shows on the release date, otherwise the impression is it'll be available almost everywhere.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
it's the 3 year anniversary of Karen showing up in my doorstep, and I want her back
230e73e24e004533f961b2306cd8cb38.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm taking the second highest (N2) level of the official Japanese Language Proficiency Test for the first time on Sunday after I passed the N3 level easily back in the middle of the year. This time around I haven't really done any preparation as I want to get a good idea of my natural level rather than my cramming short-term memory. Plus I don't need to pass it for anything in particular, so I can always try again next year if I am unhappy with the result.

So...

Last night I accidentally stumbled across someone's self-insert ship art with a character I really care about. This is the kind of thing that usually trips my anxiety so hard, but something interesting happened last night. I didn't react at all--my heart rate and body temperature didn't change at all. I'm thinking about it today, because that's honestly a really huge moment for me. That uh, time does fix things.

It's especially empowering given some of the recent anxiety attacks I've been dealing with and my recurrent fear of people in fandoms mucking with it more than it should be. Moving on is something I can do, and I learned that last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom