• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Put your Switch in handheld mode and snuggle up with it for a sleepy Splatoon session.

I actually almost exclusively play in handheld, so this would work.
I may try to get at least a bit of story mode in tonight.

This could go two ways

You wanna play the new splatoon game

Or you just wanna splat in bed and go to sleep

Both tbh. Haha.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This entire school year has me feeling incredibly anxious since, on top of beginning student teaching in November, the two months leading up to that are going to be possibly the busiest of my life, on top of working a full-time job and having other career commitments.

Was talking to someone really close to me venting earlier and they spent the entire time invalidating me and my feelings. Way to make me feel better and help me let the anxiety go.

I normally don't get this anxious and I'm not totally sure what the root is, so hearing the implication that none of it is real and that none of it matters feels real bad. Telling me to get over it and just stop thinking about it is easy to say but almost impossible to simply do, especially when you're made to believe it isn't valid.

Sigh, the year just started last week and I already want to just be done with it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's 1 AM for me, I really should be asleep but my brain decided to wander to "what was the point of capes, because as clothing I don't see what their function would be besides to look cool?"

Turns out their purpose was to use as a impromptu shield if you didn't have a proper one. I think I kind of remember hearing this but I wasn't sure.

But then they just turned into a piece of clothing to signify rank eventually, lol.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's 1 AM for me, I really should be asleep but my brain decided to wander to "what was the point of capes, because as clothing I don't see what their function would be besides to look cool?"

Turns out their purpose was to use as a impromptu shield if you didn't have a proper one. I think I kind of remember hearing this but I wasn't sure.

But then they just turned into a piece of clothing to signify rank eventually, lol.
Capes are great, you can use them to reflect literal fireballs and plasma blasts. Who knew simple pieces of fabric were stronger than steel and pretty much every other material we have.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer

tumblr_1e19409cf7570795a076d180bd031250_59c13789_500.png

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I have two options on my mind: I could try to use tonight to get back to a reasonable sleep schedule, or I can stay up and knock out things I would rather not have to do tomorrow, which would free up time tomorrow for me to do other stuff.

The former option matters more and I know I should be prioritizing it, but I care more about freeing up tomorrow to have as productive a day as possible.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Finished Splatoon 3's story mode. It was soooo good. They really blew 1 and 2's story mode out of the water. Might do a blog write up on it sometime. It exceeded my expectations and even hopes for it.

aaa this is making me even more excited, I can't wait to start playing it! One gamer I like to watch uploaded his playthrough of splatoon 3 story mode a couple days ago, and I was tempted to watch it, but no I want to experience it without any ideas of what to expect. I want to be surprised and stuff. Though I already know it's going to be hecking awesome.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
aaa this is making me even more excited, I can't wait to start playing it! One gamer I like to watch uploaded his playthrough of splatoon 3 story mode a couple days ago, and I was tempted to watch it, but no I want to experience it without any ideas of what to expect. I want to be surprised and stuff. Though I already know it's going to be hecking awesome.

Yeah, definitely go in blind! I'm glad they didn't really show any of the story mode stuff in the directs because it was awesome to experience everything without knowing anything about it. You're going to love it! Definitely would love to hear your thoughts on it once you do play it.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Yeah, definitely go in blind! I'm glad they didn't really show any of the story mode stuff in the directs because it was awesome to experience everything without knowing anything about it. You're going to love it! Definitely would love to hear your thoughts on it once you do play it.

Oh I'll definitely tell you guys what I think of it! I don't think I have much of a choice anyways haha, once I'm passionate about something I'm always talking about it lol
I'm definitely going to try to go buy it at gamestop/walmart sometime this week. Usually when I play games, I already have a pretty good idea of what I'm getting into, so getting to play story mode blind is going to be really fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom