• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

A year ago today, I made a very special friend ♥

b5d8cecea4.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
There are certain knives that I will never feel comfortable giving someone to cut something with, and that's anything outside of a typical liner lock or lock-back knife.

Because people can easily figure those out. Anything else, I've seen people hurt themselves trying to operate knives with more esoteric locking mechanisms.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My mum wants me to go out ill say ill go here for this and then shes like no do that another day...

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Playing minecraft and there were some pigmen near the nether portal, so I went back to the overworld to build some stairs to help me push them in (can't push them up blocks without stairs). Well as I'm opening the door to the portal (that's connected to my house) with stairs in my hand, I'm greeted by a pigman right there- one just randomly decided to walk through. I quickly push him through the door so he's in my house, and then decide we will be getting married and that his name will be Jarold. Good. However, not even 5 seconds later he's walked out the door and is probably wandering off as I type this. Doesn't he know you're supposed to wait till you have a kid to abandon before leaving for milk?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Playing minecraft and there were some pigmen near the nether portal, so I went back to the overworld to build some stairs to help me push them in (can't push them up blocks without stairs). Well as I'm opening the door to the portal (that's connected to my house) with stairs in my hand, I'm greeted by a pigman right there- one just randomly decided to walk through. I quickly push him through the door so he's in my house, and then decide we will be getting married and that his name will be Jarold. Good. However, not even 5 seconds later he's walked out the door and is probably wandering off as I type this. Doesn't he know you're supposed to wait till you have a kid to abandon before leaving for milk?
Uhhh maybe hes gone to find another chickie??

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Thinking about how ready I am for cool weather...and remembering that after awhile it's going to get old and I'll want summer back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom