• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Registration just opened for an online wasp class I've been wanting to take. But now that I actually can register for it, I'm having second thoughts because I have no idea what my schedule is going to be like going into next year because I have so many changes coming and I'm not sure if I should jump on it right now. I want to, though. I'm not sure how many seats are available exactly, but I guess I could wait until they do the information sessions about it, and if seats aren't full by then, maybe that'll be the sign that I should still go for it. Fear of missing out and all of that, I guess.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I find it funny that Thomas Hearne claimed in his diary that Alexander Pope, of all people, the most quoted man in the English language behind Shakespeare and the Bible, lacks scholarship.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feeling relieved that mum’s brain surgery today seems to have gone very well and I had the chance to speak to her on FaceTime earlier. She seems a bit physically sore but doesn’t seem to have any obvious memory, speech, or other issues stemming from the surgery which is good to see. She will probably spend a few days in hospital for monitoring before coming home to rest for a couple of weeks.

They do need to do another surgery on the other side of her brain in the next couple of months but today’s one was the most risky and pressing of the two of them.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Been thinking about ZD recently and how important it is to me. I'm not really active here anymore and I'm sure there will eventually come a time when I stop signing in completely, but this forum will always hold a place in my heart. To say joining changed my life would be an understatement; I met my roommate here, I met my boyfriend here, I met Jamie here whose passing honestly changed me for the better. I met friends here who inadvertent helped me manage my depression and in general the friends I've met here are pretty much the only people I talk to these days since I struggle to make friends IRL.

I've often wondered how different my life would be and I honestly don't think I can say that I would have been better off. While I still have much work to do, the people here have helped me figure out where I want my life to go and some specific people have helped my confidence a lot more than they know.

I realize this is just a video game forum that I originally joined because I was just a useless depressed lump in high school, but it changed my life for the better in so many ways and I can't help but feel a love for this site that will likely stick with me for the rest of my life. I have a lot to be thankful for and ZD is certainly one of those things, and the cause of many others. It's a part of me that I'll never regret or forget about.

Thank you Zelda Dungeon.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Been thinking about ZD recently and how important it is to me. I'm not really active here anymore and I'm sure there will eventually come a time when I stop signing in completely, but this forum will always hold a place in my heart. To say joining changed my life would be an understatement; I met my roommate here, I met my boyfriend here, I met Jamie here whose passing honestly changed me for the better. I met friends here who inadvertent helped me manage my depression and in general the friends I've met here are pretty much the only people I talk to these days since I struggle to make friends IRL.

I've often wondered how different my life would be and I honestly don't think I can say that I would have been better off. While I still have much work to do, the people here have helped me figure out where I want my life to go and some specific people have helped my confidence a lot more than they know.

I realize this is just a video game forum that I originally joined because I was just a useless depressed lump in high school, but it changed my life for the better in so many ways and I can't help but feel a love for this site that will likely stick with me for the rest of my life. I have a lot to be thankful for and ZD is certainly one of those things, and the cause of many others. It's a part of me that I'll never regret or forget about.

Thank you Zelda Dungeon.
I know how you feel. I’ve been pretty on and off with this forum for the past few years but I honestly feel like this forum is my safe space. I’ve met so many people on here that I consider some of my best friends. People here have witnessed me go through some of the lowest points of my life and they still have stuck with me through it all. And I also miss Jamie so much man. I wish I knew him better because despite all the arguments and **** we had I thought so highly of him.

I don’t really know where I would be now if I wasn’t part of this community. I am super grateful for all the people I’ve met on here. Y’all helped me grow a ton as a person over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom