• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Working on a church. Yes, I literally am creating a church. It's from plastic fabric. I use yarn to decorate the chairs etc and after finishing the bloody windows I'm stitching together the walls. That's only 1 part. Part 2 is roof, tower, bells and clock. But it's going to be so cool when it's finished. However right now creating the church is a hell of a job :D
I thought you meant you were building the church of Vanessa near you?! o_O

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Grandmother's alzheimer's seems to be getting worse ever since she had covid. Her forgetting that she lives here is starting to be a multiple-times-a-day occurrence. Looking at the difference between now and last week before she got sick is oddly staggering. Wouldn't have expected her to be affected in such a way.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I experienced a bug in Skyrim just now where I had to read an Elder Scroll at a certain spot and watch a cutscene to progress the main quest, but the cutscene kept screwing up. So I kept restarting the game, and it still kept messing up. I then did a full restart of my Switch. I saw some video to remedy the glitch where you read the Elder Scroll in Solitude, then warp back to the spot you are supposed to read it at, ubequipped everything you have, crouch, then rwad the scroll again and the cutscene works.

Well what happened for me was I warped to Solitude, read the scroll, and it pulled me into the cutscene and played perfectly, lol.

Very random fix, but I'll take it. I'm just glad I wasn't locked out of the main quest like I thought I might be.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I experienced a bug in Skyrim just now where I had to read an Elder Scroll at a certain spot and watch a cutscene to progress the main quest, but the cutscene kept screwing up. So I kept restarting the game, and it still kept messing up. I then did a full restart of my Switch. I saw some video to remedy the glitch where you read the Elder Scroll in Solitude, then warp back to the spot you are supposed to read it at, ubequipped everything you have, crouch, then rwad the scroll again and the cutscene works.

Well what happened for me was I warped to Solitude, read the scroll, and it pulled me into the cutscene and played perfectly, lol.

Very random fix, but I'll take it. I'm just glad I wasn't locked out of the main quest like I thought I might be.
so much of skyrim is like this

I was bugged out of the whole dawnguard questline because the castle door wouldn't open
the online fix was "teleport yourself directly inside the castle if you're on pc, otherwise here's how to clip through the door with a bucket"

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
How on earth do adults make friends? Like, in school it's easy, everybody is trapped together all day just pick which people you like best and hang out with them. Do you guys just... walk up to random people? And be like "Ayo you look snazzy let's hang out"?? Are we expected to select lifelong friends while still in school??? It's so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom