• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Speaking of Butterflies....I was followed by a white one a few days back. I caught myself talking to it and asked if it was coming along on my delivery round. After a while it left though. But that was some nice company :D

So stressed over the fate of my red violet. I think I need to make myself perform another radical procedure on it tonight. The rerooting procedure from June worked, but I don't think the roots established after I removed it from the bag and it's essentially without roots again. It's keeping me from going to my mom's cuz it's only so sick in the first place because I don't trust my dad to water my violets while I'm gone because they're so prone to rot and he's so damn stupid. Choosing between my mental health or my plants' physical health is brutal, because the latter keeps the former in check. Had this plant for 10 years, I hope I can fix this. Considering just taking it with me to my mom's because I desperately need to escape but I don't know if the sudden relocation will put more stress on it. sigh

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Turns out both mom and grandmother have covid now, too. Grandmother's on her way to the ER. ****in wonderful.

If there's any silver lining its that I've still managed to remain negative and covid-free while being stuck at home with them. probably because i actually got vaxxed and they didn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom